Thread: Paris Hilton arrested for DUI

Future PGA Tour Golfer DirtyKash's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Paris Hilton arrested for DUI

Paris Hilton arrested for drunk driving

Thu Sep 7, 8:27 AM ET

NEW YORK (Reuters) - Celebrity Paris Hilton was arrested in Hollywood early on Thursday on suspicion of drunk driving, Los Angeles police said.

Police pulled the hotel heiress over and tested her for intoxication after seeing her drive erratically, Los Angeles police officer Robert Andreno told Reuters.

"She was arrested so, yes, she failed the sobriety test," Andreno said.

Los Angeles police spokeswoman Marjan Mobasser said Hilton was stopped by traffic officers in the Hollywood area at about 1:20 a.m.

The 25-year-old heiress to the Hilton hotel and real estate dynasty has achieved celebrity through saturation media coverage of her hard-partying lifestyle and a growing number of television appearances.

She is best known for her hit reality show "The Simple Life" and for a sex video that showed up on the Internet.

Earlier this year a judge ordered Hilton to stay away from a Los Angeles party planner who accused her of bombarding him with angry phone calls, shoving him and threatening his life.

MLB ERA
    I say, throw your ass in jail and get it over with.
    "For someone who was never meant for this world, I must confess I'm suddenly having a hard time leaving it. Of course, they say every atom in our bodies was once part of a star. Maybe I'm not leaving... maybe I'm going home."

Astros and a Beer AstrosAnonymous's Avatar
    Rookie ERA
    WHo cares

C you there
    MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by AstrosAnonymous
    WHo cares
    what he said

Don't really care. Just goes to show that celebrities think that they can do anything they want.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    In other news... water is wet, the sky is blue, the sun is bright, and Louie Anderson is fat.
    rf28

That's sooooooo HOT !
    What is the worst source of diarrhea ?
    A)A bowl of chili, or
    B)Curt Schilling's mouth

MLB ERA
    From what i heard the other day, she was at some charity event and only had one drink. That probably means 2. Even so, with the ridiculous .08 intoxication level, anyone that weighs 100 lbs will be "legally" drunk after 1 drink, won't they?

She did the crime, now she'll suffer the consequences. I don't honestly know why the hell this shit is even news. I'd be willing to bet there were a couple hundred DWI's in the past week with people who were 3 or 4 times over the legal limit. This is as newsworthy as some pussified MLB pitcher who gets a hangnail and goes on the IL.

MLB ERA
    Lynch might be right.. but I doubt it.

WHAT A STUPID HO

RIP Cyan 2000 - 2017 Providence A's's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    I propose that DK be banned for posting this...a nice little publicity stunt for her sex tape / rap reggae album / whatever

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Her CD is God Awful....I lasted one minute and twelve seconds of actual listening......but hey i got rid of people that way at work
    2003 Hybrid World Champion (115-47 reg season, 11-4 playoffs)

TBL: Anaheim Angels 2006-present (238-244 regular season, 1 division title)
    MSL: St Louis Cardinals 2013-present (2734-2936 regular season, 5 division titles, 2 championships)
    TSSL: Seattle Mariners 2006-2029, Pittsburgh Pirates 2030-present (209-277, 5 division titles w/SEA, 1 championship w/SEA)

MLB ERA
    The best thing Paris Hilton has done is get impaled on a pole in "The House of Wax". I have no intentions of buying or renting a film just because she is in it, nor do I intend to buy her music CD or video.
    If she was not related to Conrad Hilton, founder of the Hilton Hotel chain, she would not even be in show business, IMO.