Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I may have to purchase a Game Boy Advance for this

RIP Cyan 2000 - 2017 Providence A's's Avatar
    MLB ERA

I may have to purchase a Game Boy Advance for this

http://gba.gamespy.com/gameboy-advan.../706128p1.html

Final Fantasy VI is a known quantity, so the only real question that remains (well, besides technical port quality) is what enhancements Square Enix plans to include in this new version. Unfortunately the company hasn't yet made any announcements in this area, so we can only speculate what it might include. Final Fantasy IV Advance featured two bonus dungeons and a ton of new items, so those seem to be two reasonable guesses. In any case, we'll bring word as soon as Final Fantasy VI Advance's secrets are revealed.
    Final Fantasy VI with a few new features?!?! Shit, this is my favorite game of all-time...if it's not missing anything significant and has some new features, then I may have to buy it and a Game Boy Advance to see...this is the only Final Fantasy game I liked, too. I actually have the version you can play on PS1 and PS2...though I haven't played it in a few years...I <3 FFVI

MLB ERA
    Any new Super Mario games for game boy?

MLB ERA
    I would not know...I don't own a game boy as I said...I just said I may have to buy one for that game as it is my favorite of all-time...

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by Rufio181
    Any new Super Mario games for game boy?
    I have Super Mario Bros. Advance 4. It's basically Super Mario Bros. 3 from the NES just better looking.
    "For someone who was never meant for this world, I must confess I'm suddenly having a hard time leaving it. Of course, they say every atom in our bodies was once part of a star. Maybe I'm not leaving... maybe I'm going home."

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by DravenX
    I have Super Mario Bros. Advance 4. It's basically Super Mario Bros. 3 from the NES just better looking.
    that's what this is supposed to be only with some added items/weapons/armor and some added dungeons/quests as that's what they did with FFV Advance...as I said, FFVI is the only FF I ever got into period.

MLB ERA
    I don't like FF though. SMB is the only game I have for the GBA right now.
    "For someone who was never meant for this world, I must confess I'm suddenly having a hard time leaving it. Of course, they say every atom in our bodies was once part of a star. Maybe I'm not leaving... maybe I'm going home."

MLB ERA
    oh, I wasn't saying you should get it I was saying why I wanted to get it and comparing the differences between what was added to mario 3 and what will likely be added to ffvi

MLB ERA
    I know I was just saying that I didn't like it. It's a game that should quit.

MLB ERA
    get a DS, at least its gives you options, with DS and GBA games

of course you could always get the ROM and play it for free
    S3SL: Toronto Blue Jays' GM - rebuilding to division winner
    http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/7...illsnewbh6.jpg

C you there
    MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by Halladay_is_God
    get a DS, at least its gives you options, with DS and GBA games

I got a DS it's great

I have beatedn

NEW Super Mario Brothers

Super Mario 64 DS

MLB ERA
    I'd buy a SNES if I could get a clean/working copy of Contra III again. That was just about my all-time favorite game, from any era (and I date back to the Pong days).

I bought Contra for my son for his gameboy a couple yrs back. While some of it was the same, some of it wasn't. Annoyed me so I stopped playing it.

MLB ERA
    Nice to see another Final Fantasy man out there. I know there are plenty of them, but I never see them on sports sites. lol

I have all the FF's from I through X and Tactics. VII and X are my favorites though. VI was good but I could never really get into the 2-D sprites.
    Integrity can accommodate the inadvertent error and the honest difference of opinion; it cannot accommodate deceit or subordination of principle.

LeagueTeamRecordStandingDivision TitlesWild CardLDS WinsLCS WinsWS Wins
    MSLRangers27-111st2731772
    PSLJedi31-448th00000

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by Halladay_is_God
    do you mean there will be a ROM of the FFVI Advance? Because otherwise I know there is a ROM for FFVI already, but as I said I have the version of the game you can use on PS and PS2.

Quote Originally Posted by Molina00
    Nice to see another Final Fantasy man out there. I know there are plenty of them, but I never see them on sports sites. lol

I have all the FF's from I through X and Tactics. VII and X are my favorites though. VI was good but I could never really get into the 2-D sprites.
    Haha, I hear ya man...it didn't appear that anyone else here liked it I guess the 2Dness never bothered me because that's what was the style at the time it came out...I got the game as soon as it came out in 1994 for SNES originally. I remember seeing a review for it in a magazine and I was just so excited about it and had to get it. If they add some dungeons and items like they did for FFV Advance, then I'll probably get it just to see...

MLB ERA
    Anybody remember when there were only 2 versions of the Pokemon game, red and blue? Those were the good times.

MLB ERA
    what is this poke eee mon you speak of?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast