Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I may have to purchase a Game Boy Advance for this

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by Providence A's
    Haha, I hear ya man...it didn't appear that anyone else here liked it I guess the 2Dness never bothered me because that's what was the style at the time it came out...I got the game as soon as it came out in 1994 for SNES originally. I remember seeing a review for it in a magazine and I was just so excited about it and had to get it. If they add some dungeons and items like they did for FFV Advance, then I'll probably get it just to see...
    That must be why I like VII and X best. FF VII was the first one I ever played so that's what I was used to. Then I played VI some. It wasn't a bad game and had good music but I just couldn't get used to the little 2D guys.
    Integrity can accommodate the inadvertent error and the honest difference of opinion; it cannot accommodate deceit or subordination of principle.

LeagueTeamRecordStandingDivision TitlesWild CardLDS WinsLCS WinsWS Wins
    MSLRangers27-111st2731772
    PSLJedi31-448th00000

RIP Cyan 2000 - 2017 Providence A's's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    FFVI Advance is coming out February 5th. My question is should I get a GBA, a GB micro, or a DS?

As I said I'm getting a system just for that game, but is the DS worth the extra $50-$60 over the GBA and the GB micro? I know it has the extra screen and a bigger screen, but would the game play better on the DS because it has a better processor or is that dependent on the game itself? Anyone have any recommendations?

MLB ERA
    FFVI Advance is coming out February 5th. My question is should I get a GBA, a GB micro, or a DS?

As I said I'm getting a system just for that game, but is the DS worth the extra $50-$60 over the GBA and the GB micro? I know it has the extra screen and a bigger screen, but would the game play better on the DS because it has a better processor or is that dependent on the game itself? Anyone have any recommendations?
    if its a GBA game, the game will play the same on the GBA, GB Micro, or the DS, but the extra 50-60 dollars for the DS is well worth the price to have a bigger library of games, I'm playing the re-make of FFIII for the DS and I love it.
    S3SL: Toronto Blue Jays' GM - rebuilding to division winner
    http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/7...illsnewbh6.jpg

MLB ERA
    Get a DS instead, that way you can play DS games and GBA games. It is also MUCH better then a GBA. Also if you are a FF fan they have FFIII for the DS

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by Rufio181
    Anybody remember when there were only 2 versions of the Pokemon game, red and blue? Those were the good times.

No kidding! I can not wait till Pokemon Diamond/ Pearl come to the USA

Pokemon FireRed = Crazy Delicious
    http://strike3forums.com/forums/phot...pelbon2006.jpg

Then out of fairness to the others you will be Slagathor.

MLB ERA
    I wasn't planning on getting any other games...so if there's no difference in the way the game plays, then I may just get a micro or GBA.

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishercat
    Pokemon FireRed = Crazy Delicious

I have Leaf Green, maybe we should battle lol I am glad to here that I am not the only Pokemon fan here.

MLB ERA
    I wasn't planning on getting any other games...so if there's no difference in the way the game plays, then I may just get a micro or GBA.

Do you like FF III? If so they have it for DS, and it is even has WI- FI

MLB ERA

I also agree with Haladay, it is well worth it.

MLB ERA
    I ended up getting a Game Boy Advance Micro and it was only $50 brand new in the box. I was surprised it was that cheap considering I've seen them online for $70 and more than $50 on eBay, too. $80 cheaper than the DS and $30 cheaper than the SP. I bought Madden 07 and Mario Advance 4 (Mario 3 for Nintendo). I'm going to see if I can find a decent baseball game, but it doesn't look like there is one for the Advance...the reviews I've seen weren't good.

Less than 2 months and FFVI Advance comes out. They added 4 new Espers, a few new spells, new bosses, a couple little side quests, and a new dungeon.

MLB ERA
    seriously, doesn't anyone have any recommendations for a GBA baseball game? I'd like something fun, but not too difficult if possible.

MLB ERA
    they don't exist
    S3SL: Toronto Blue Jays' GM - rebuilding to division winner
    http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/7...illsnewbh6.jpg

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12