Page 6 of 121 FirstFirst ... 456781656106 ... LastLast

Thread: Strike Three's Random Insanity Thread

Guess Who's Back missionhockey21's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    On the second episode of the Simpsons tonight, the redone opening with the fat Bart was one of the funniest things they have done for quite some time. Very awesome.

Thread Killah/Angels Mod riverdunesrat's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by missionhockey21
    On the second episode of the Simpsons tonight, the redone opening with the fat Bart was one of the funniest things they have done for quite some time. Very awesome.
    I was gonna come here and post the same thing. I was rolling in that episode, I was wondering if it was just me. The Itchy and Scratchy episode was hilarious. The kids getting addicted to the vending machine food was great since that is where many school districts are right now. AZ just passed the law against it. How about the Youth Hostel with the Germans?....OMG, and Bart sucking the ice cream through the floor at the fat camp......How about when Krusty was freebasing moon rocks.....definitely one of the funniest.....
    GO PADRES AND ANGELS ALL THE WAY IN 2008
    ................http://img367.imageshack.us/img367/5347/mlblogo7ld.gif ..................

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    I've had a very productive Sunday night... watching Fox. Ha.

I taped the whole 3 hour block, here's my impressions of all the episodes since it was a quality night of entertainment:
    Malcom In The Middle- One of the stronger episodes this season for sure. Very familiar of the zany clever humor that made it so popular in the first place when it started.
    Simpsons- Episode 1... pretty good for this season. Stephen Hawking coming back rocked though.
    Simpsons- Episode 2... easily one of the best this season if not the best (for the reasons you mentioned river, among others.) I loved that spoof of the opening, that was PURE .
    Family Guy- Some hilarious moments. Some of the jokes didn't hit for me though and I felt them using nearly every character, no mater how small (the greased up crazy guy?) felt forced. That comic scene with Peter though was hilarious. :lol:

I havent watched King of The Hill yet or American Dad (although the pilot was unimpressive.) If you can't tell, I made the most of my night.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    I am done with exams!

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    The old Krusty the Clown Comeback Show Episode was on tonite. That was a classic one.
    2003 Hybrid World Champion (115-47 reg season, 11-4 playoffs)

TBL: Anaheim Angels 2006-present (238-244 regular season, 1 division title)
    MSL: St Louis Cardinals 2013-present (2734-2936 regular season, 5 division titles, 2 championships)
    TSSL: Seattle Mariners 2006-2029, Pittsburgh Pirates 2030-present (209-277, 5 division titles w/SEA, 1 championship w/SEA)

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    "Hey! Hey! Hey! It's great to be back at the Apollo Theater!" Krusty looks at the sign behind him that reads "Krusty Komedy Klassic" or "KKK" for short. "KKK?! That's not good. Unghhhhh. . ."

Rookie ERA
    So many good looking girls out today. Too bad they were all 6 years younger than me.

The Clubhouse Co-Mod HuskerFan2002's Avatar
    AAA ERA
    This afternoon, I went out for a bike ride along a trail.
    Everything was going fine until I lost control of my bike. There was this nice car that was parked right besides this fountain streaming of water. As soon as I lost control of the bike, I knew I was in a whirlwind of trouble. I said to myself, "Should I hit the car or land in the fountain?"

I veered off, barely hitting the car, hit the concrete of the fountain and landed in the water. I'm glad I was wearing a helmet but my knee hurts like a *****. If I didn't wore my bike shorts, my knee wouldn't be as sore.

Whenever I go on a bike ride, I never have both hands on the bike handles. Now I'm thinking otherwise.

Future PGA Tour Golfer DirtyKash's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    It is 10:55 AM EDT, a beautiful, sunny Tuesday afternoon. I'm sitting here naked at home on the computer, having decided to skip work, surfing the internet, eating spaghetti and watching half-hour loops of Sportscentre. Life is good.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Living the life, eh DK?

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    The Internet shirt:

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Reminder to those who are interested, they'll be showing the new XBOX tonight on MTV (9:30 EST I believe, but I am not positive.)

AA ERA
    From what I heard it was horribly dumb and worthless. Glad I missed it.
    I aim to try
    "Nothing is what rocks dream of."-Aristotle

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    It was the biggest waste of time. I just watched it about a half hour ago. Two performances by the Killers. A lame thing with the guys from "Pimp My Ride." Then some weak deathmatch using the new Perfect Dark. They talked really nothing substantial of the system and what it will do. And the clips were all too short of the games. But its MTV, so no one should be surprised.

Oh, and Will Ferrell on Conan last night was hilarious, anyone else catch it?

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    The Presidents of the USA will be at my college, next friday. thats going to be sold out.
    2003 Hybrid World Champion (115-47 reg season, 11-4 playoffs)

TBL: Anaheim Angels 2006-present (238-244 regular season, 1 division title)
    MSL: St Louis Cardinals 2013-present (2734-2936 regular season, 5 division titles, 2 championships)
    TSSL: Seattle Mariners 2006-2029, Pittsburgh Pirates 2030-present (209-277, 5 division titles w/SEA, 1 championship w/SEA)

Page 6 of 121 FirstFirst ... 456781656106 ... LastLast