• WTFBBQROFLBTWLMAO fo sha

3 21.43%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: rude or no? (a scientific poll)

MLB ERA
    What do you drive?

RIP Cyan 2000 - 2017 Providence A's's Avatar
    MLB ERA

That's when I first got it...the top pic is the day I brought it home and the bottom one is a few days later when I had the spoiler added...it's a 2003 Nissan Sentra 2.5 LE...it's not the greatest car in the world, but Nissans have been very kind to me and I love it. It was $18,500 and I got it for $14,000 with trade-in and cash back. I have less than a year left of payments...4 year loan.

MLB ERA
    Your car's alot better than mine

MLB ERA
    I dunno...an outhouse tricycle? nothing beats that...not even a Royal Flush

MLB ERA
    I dunno. I wouldn't ***** at someone for doing it on mine, but my car is also dirty ass hell. So if it was newer & cleaner, it would probably irritate me more I suppose.

It's rude but not worth fighting over. I now have so many scratches in my truck it's pathetic. Mainly from carts or people opening their doors and smacking mine, but I wouldn't doubt there are a few from people leaning on it. What's worse is when someone throws their trash in the back of my truck, especially diapers or beer cans.

MLB ERA
    Hey Prov up by me if someone drives that car, they usually don't give a shit, because no one takes care of 'em. I, like yourself, would take care of my car, just because it's such a great investment. But flipping out after someone scratches your Nissan Sentra isn't really the best idea, especially if you frequent the place, because all humans are intrinsically destructive, so if you tell a couple of kids to get off your car, the next time they see it parked they'll go and intentionally **** with it just to piss you off. Trust me I've seen it happen.

MLB ERA
    as I said, it's not the car, it's the fact that people do stupid shit like that to another person's property...a new car is a new car...if I had some shitkicker used car, I wouldn't care (and my 1st 2 cars were used and I never paid attention to that really)...but most people take care of their 1st new car and I don't need disrespectful people scratching it up because they're too ****ing lazy to stand on their own two feet.

MLB ERA
    I'm hoping it's mostly kids, and if it isn't the adults need to learn about respect. But if it is kids, you need to understand: Some kids learn respect for other's property at 5, and others learn it at 19 or 20, when someone ****s with what is theirs. Leaning on someone's car is very rude: You show them their car is nothing more than a pole or a brick wall. But while these people disrespect you, just think that not everyone was raised with such a cogniscense of other's property as you, and if the problem persists, and you walk up to someone leaning on your car, hit the panic button on the remote, scare the shit out of them, and see how quickly they stop leaning on it.

MLB ERA
    I thought about hitting the panic button, but the sudden movement by the person may scratch it worse

MLB ERA
    Miss Manners says you don't lean on a car unless the owner is leaning on it first. And never on the hood, you fatass.

The Clubhouse Co-Mod HuskerFan2002's Avatar
    AAA ERA
    Well, when a person leans into a car, it could screw up the alignment.

Thread Killah/Angels Mod riverdunesrat's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    I have a truck so its supposed get f'd up......but my uncle was like you.....it majorly pissed him off if someone leaned aginst his truck/car.....especially someone with 501 jeans with the rivets........
    GO PADRES AND ANGELS ALL THE WAY IN 2008
    ................http://img367.imageshack.us/img367/5347/mlblogo7ld.gif ..................

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12