Thread: First woman convicted for rape

Future PGA Tour Golfer DirtyKash's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

First woman convicted for rape

Norwegian Court Convicts First Woman for Rape

1 hour, 37 minutes ago

OSLO (Reuters) - A Norwegian court has sentenced a woman to nine months in jail for raping a man, the first such conviction in the Scandinavian country that prides itself for its egalitarianism.

The 31-year-old man fell asleep on a sofa at a party in January last year and told the court in the western city of Bergen he woke to find the 23-year-old woman was having oral sex with him.

Under Norwegian law, all sexual acts with someone who is "unconscious or for other reasons unable to oppose the act" are considered rape.

The court sentenced the woman Wednesday to nine months in jail and ordered her to pay 40,000 Norwegian crowns ($6,355) in compensation.

"This is a very harsh sentence," the woman's lawyer, Per Magne Kristiansen, told the Norwegian news agency NTB. The woman argued the man had been awake and consented.

The prosecutor had sought a 10-month sentence and argued the court should not be more lenient with a woman than a man. It was Norway's first conviction of a woman for rape. Norway has long traditions of equality -- 40 percent of the cabinet of Prime Minister Kjell Magne Bondevik, for instance, are women.
    Let me see if I get this straight. This dude gets free head, and he takes the chick to court. Geez.

MLB ERA
    what I want to know is why a woman would just randomly start giving a guy head. Do some chicks seriously enjoy that?

I opened this thread expecting to read of a woman overpowering some guy and forcing actual sex on him, not giving some guy head when he's asleep...
    LeagueTeamyearsRecordWild CardDivisionPennantsTitles
    MSLSan Diego Padres2034-20592,217-1,9951631
    TBLArizona Diamondbacks2005-20181,216-1,0531963
    TSSLSan Diego Padres2015-2021, 2024-20281,017-9280732
    TSSLTexas Rangers2029-2033396-4140000

MLB ERA
    Maybe she bit him or something.

Future PGA Tour Golfer DirtyKash's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodLeo
    what I want to know is why a woman would just randomly start giving a guy head. Do some chicks seriously enjoy that?
    She must have been butt ugly.

Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodLeo
    Yes.

This guy has to be quite the loser to sue that chick, unless he had a gf/wife and got busted for it.

MLB ERA
    Ha. That ****er's a pimp.

Get some free action, and dough out of the Ho. Very nice.