Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Hollywood Leo's favorite conservative is at it again

MLB ERA
    It wouldn't be a terrible idea. But abuse of it is probably something that would happen quickly, and some people hate having their political views mocked.

It won't happen for various reasons, most of which have been mentioned
    http://strike3forums.com/forums/phot...pelbon2006.jpg

Then out of fairness to the others you will be Slagathor.

Politics + Baseball (Sports) Forum = BAD idea.

As always, just my opinion.

Thread Killah/Angels Mod riverdunesrat's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodLeo
    are you trying to imply "youngsters" are incapable of engaging in civilized debate?
    I'm probably gonna regret saying this but......See, this is why I don't like to start with anything with you. Your accusatory perceptions tend to irk me sometimes. If I meant to imply that, I would have written that.......is it possible for everyone to remain open-minded here? Not sure. And if I am over-reacting here to your post, enlighten me......

And yeah, that is exactly why I am a member of this baseball message board community here.....because I think no one here can engage in civilized debate.... [btw, that is sarcasm]

GO PADRES AND ANGELS ALL THE WAY IN 2008
    ................http://img367.imageshack.us/img367/5347/mlblogo7ld.gif ..................

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by riverdunesrat
    I'm probably gonna regret saying this but......See, this is why I don't like to start with anything with you. Your accusatory perceptions tend to irk me sometimes. If I meant to imply that, I would have written that.......is it possible for everyone to remain open-minded here? Not sure. And if I am over-reacting here to your post, enlighten me......

And yeah, that is exactly why I am a member of this baseball message board community here.....because I think no one here can engage in civilized debate.... [btw, that is sarcasm]

you are overeacting. When I make what you refer to as an "accusatory perception" it's simply because i'm not fully understanding what you (or whomever else I happen to be responding to) are trying to say, so I simply point out what it comes off as to me.

Had I had my mind made up that that was exactly what you meant I would not have asked if that was what you meant, but rather I would've either not responded, or I would've responded with a statement informing you that it's B.S. to carry that perception.

Since I was sure that it was not what you meant, I sarcastically asked you if that was what you meant.
    LeagueTeamyearsRecordWild CardDivisionPennantsTitles
    MSLSan Diego Padres2034-20592,217-1,9951631
    TBLArizona Diamondbacks2005-20181,216-1,0531963
    TSSLSan Diego Padres2015-2021, 2024-20281,017-9280732
    TSSLTexas Rangers2029-2033396-4140000

Future PGA Tour Golfer DirtyKash's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA
    Don't you love how Hannity never lets anyone talk and interupts whoever opposes his view? Ann Coulter and Hannity continue to blame Clinton who hasn't been in power in almost a decade which is a shame. I saw this last night and wanted to slap them both for saying Democrats want America to lose the war. How un-American can you get?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456