Thread: For anybody up in Canada: the guys on the Score are pretty funny...

Rookie ERA

For anybody up in Canada: the guys on the Score are pretty funny...

I never watch The Score regularily when school's in. But my last exam was on Monday and I've caught the highlights at around 7:30 each night since then. Sid... I'm guessing it's Sixiero, and that bald guy that do the recap around that time are hilarious. They're always joking around. Last night, I forget what they were bickering about, but they kept trying to out-joke each other and while they were laughing and having a good time, the one who was supposed to be doing the highlights completely missed a play. When he realized it, all he said was, "ope... and there's a play" and they both started laughing again.
    Today, right after some soccer highlights they went to baseball and Sid was like, "can I do my soccer voice?" Then he did the play-by-play of someone getting gunned out at the plate in an English accent and it was funny as hell.
    When they were halfway through the Padres game, one of them finally noticed that the Padres were wearing camoflague. He pointed it out and then they started talking about how camoflague is in and other stuff. I swear... these guys remind me of a couple of stoners. Everything they've been saying has cracked me up as of late...

on the Knicks beating up the bulls mascot last night... "and he delivers an elbow that hasn't been seen since the likes of... Greg the Hammer..."

That channel used to be hilarious when it was 'headline sports', but I haven't watched it recently. Maybe I should start again.

Rookie ERA
    Yeah, check it out. Whoever writes the stuff those guy read off of the teleprompter is great.