Thread: Ogando 7-0

MLB ERA

Rangers Ogando 7-0

Alexi Ogando is now 7-0, the only 7-0 pitcher in baseball. He got off to a slow start giving up a homerun to Tiger 3B Don Kelly in the first and had trouble locating his pitches early on, but he finished with another great game giving up just the 1 run on 6 hits and striking out 7 in 7 2/3 innings. The Ranger bats came alive to back him up putting 7 runs on the board. Josh Hamilton drove in 2 and Adrian Beltre hit his 12th homerun of the year in support of Ogando.

Alexi has now gone at least 6 innings in all 12 of his career starts. How lowered his ERA to 2.10, good for 2nd in the AL, and an AL leading 0.90 WHIP.
    Integrity can accommodate the inadvertent error and the honest difference of opinion; it cannot accommodate deceit or subordination of principle.

LeagueTeamRecordStandingDivision TitlesWild CardLDS WinsLCS WinsWS Wins
    MSLRangers27-111st2731772
    PSLJedi31-448th00000

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA

Re: Ogando 7-0

He is definitely studly right now. I had a chance to pick him up in fantasy but waited too long and now regretting it big time. I am impressed with his velocity late in games and his command has been there too. I agree with you Molina, the Rangers aren't in first without him.

Banned
    Rookie ERA

He is an amazing story as it took him quite awhile to make to the big leagues after not being allowed to play in the MLB for lying about his name and age after fleeing Cuba. Hope this guy can continue his amazing pitching this season. He should already be a sure shot for the All Star Team.

Rookie ERA

He is a beast. Of course Ron Washington will take him to AZ, he'll probably carry his luggage.