Thread: Great news for Ranger fans!

MLB ERA

Great news for Ranger fans!

Americquest Field in Arlington is now a memory. It will now be called the Rangers Ballpark in Arlington. The Ameriquest bell, which I believe was out in leftfield, will not longer be a fixture in the ballpark. Rangers owner Tom Hicks had this to say about the name change: "I feel great," Rangers owner Tom Hicks said. "We're getting our brand back. Based on our research with our fans, the prevailing feeling is that our ballpark is our biggest asset and we needed to have our brand on it."

I personally am very happy about this. I hate the idea of having corporate names on ballparks so was very disappointed when the Rangers made the deal with Ameriquest. I can once again say the Ballpark in Arlington without being inaccurate.
    Integrity can accommodate the inadvertent error and the honest difference of opinion; it cannot accommodate deceit or subordination of principle.

LeagueTeamRecordStandingDivision TitlesWild CardLDS WinsLCS WinsWS Wins
    MSLRangers27-111st2731772
    PSLJedi31-448th00000

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers

Hey Molina, That is great. I like that name so much better too!! I thought your great news was Michael Young was traded to the Brewers!! hahaha, jk!!!

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by brewersfan19 View Post
    Hey Molina, That is great. I like that name so much better too!! I thought your great news was Michael Young was traded to the Brewers!! hahaha, jk!!!
    That would be more like the apocalypse for Ranger fans. lol
    I love 5 year extensions.
    Integrity can accommodate the inadvertent error and the honest difference of opinion; it cannot accommodate deceit or subordination of principle.

LeagueTeamRecordStandingDivision TitlesWild CardLDS WinsLCS WinsWS Wins
    MSLRangers27-111st2731772
    PSLJedi31-448th00000

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers

Yes that would be tragic for Ranger fans!! I just like to get you all riled up before the season starts. haha!

Furcals Designated Driver realmofotalk's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    As Taylor called it, Bad Credit OK Park.