Thread: Another Ranger Rotation Possibility

MLB ERA

Another Ranger Rotation Possibility

The Rangers have signed pitcher Bruce Chen to a minor league contract and becomes one of many candidates for a starting rotation job.

Chen was horrible last season for the Orioles going 0-7 with a 6.93 ERA in 40 games but was 13-10 with a 3.83 ERA the year before, so maybe he could still be a decent guy to have. He did look good in winter ball posting a 0.72 ERA and a .114 opponents batting average.

Chen joins John Koronka and John Rheinecker as the only left-handed starting pitching possibilities at this time.
    Integrity can accommodate the inadvertent error and the honest difference of opinion; it cannot accommodate deceit or subordination of principle.

LeagueTeamRecordStandingDivision TitlesWild CardLDS WinsLCS WinsWS Wins
    MSLRangers27-111st2731772
    PSLJedi31-448th00000

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers

I have two words for Bruce Chen and they are not good luck. although, I do wish him that! But the other two words are RUN SUPPORT!!!! He is going to need it !

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by brewersfan19
    I have two words for Bruce Chen and they are not good luck. although, I do wish him that! But the other two words are RUN SUPPORT!!!! He is going to need it !
    Unfortunately I don't think he will be getting as much as he would have if he were a Ranger a couple years ago.
    Integrity can accommodate the inadvertent error and the honest difference of opinion; it cannot accommodate deceit or subordination of principle.

LeagueTeamRecordStandingDivision TitlesWild CardLDS WinsLCS WinsWS Wins
    MSLRangers27-111st2731772
    PSLJedi31-448th00000