Thread: Rangers sign pitcher Wright

MLB ERA

Rangers sign pitcher Wright

The Rangers signed Jamey Wright to a minor league contract and is expecting to be one of the many pitchers to compete for a rotation job in spring training. Wright was a dismal 6-10 with a 5.19 ERA for the Giants last season and has a 67-98 career record with a 5.14 ERA in 11 seasons in the majors.
    Integrity can accommodate the inadvertent error and the honest difference of opinion; it cannot accommodate deceit or subordination of principle.

LeagueTeamRecordStandingDivision TitlesWild CardLDS WinsLCS WinsWS Wins
    MSLRangers27-111st2731772
    PSLJedi31-448th00000

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA
    Wright was good for two months with the Giants and just went to absolute shit. Then Alou kept him in the rotation until it was too late in the season.

MLB ERA
    I remember when he made his MLB debut. I think there was something in the local paper here about it because he was born in Oklahoma City. He was doomed from the start though being drafted by the Rockies.

The way he has turned out I'm surprised he actually gave the Giants 2 good months.
    Integrity can accommodate the inadvertent error and the honest difference of opinion; it cannot accommodate deceit or subordination of principle.

LeagueTeamRecordStandingDivision TitlesWild CardLDS WinsLCS WinsWS Wins
    MSLRangers27-111st2731772
    PSLJedi31-448th00000

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers

Sucked as a Brewer too!!! But so did many other pitchers, so maybe that is a bad example!!!!! hahahaha. Maybe he will be a good #5 or MR pitcher for you? Who knows!