Thread: True Feelings?

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers True Feelings?

Ranger and baseball fans, here is a question for you all to debate!!!

Why are the Rangers going to let Gagne close this year? Otsuka did a nice job for you last year? Let me and the rest of the forum know how you feel?

Me, I kind of go with the theory that it is the incumbent's job to loose. Gagne has the "orestige" tag to him, but health is an issue. IMO, he is the 8th inning man and prove he can stay healthy and put pressure on Otsuka to duplicate last year's perfomance.

Feel free to chime in people!!!!

AA ERA
    Because the Rangers want to send Otsuka to the BoSox of course!
    "They asked me if I wanted the ball in Game 6, and I said yes. I'll always say yes. That's what I did with Jack McKeon. I told him, 'Let me see how I feel tomorrow.' I went out, did a long toss, came in and said, 'I'll pitch, I want it, I want to do it.' And it ended up working out." -Josh Beckett

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    If he's healthy, he's three times better than Otsuka.
    I'm sure they'll quickly find out if he still has his filthy stuff or not, and have something in cement by Opening Day.
    Marshall: MILSWANCAs?
    Ted
    : Wait, I can get this. Mothers I'd like to sleep with and never call again.
    Barney: Circle gets the square!

The 2074 MSL NL Gold Glove Recipient at Third Base.

MLB ERA
    It's stupid if you ask me. The guy has thrown a whopping 15 innings over the last 2 seasons, while Aki was a very good closer last year. He should be able to keep the job until it's shown that he can't close. Kind of like the meltdown Cordero had in April last year. I would love to see Gagne return to his Cy Young winning form, but until he shows that he can remain healthy he should be stated as the team's closer.

Aki earned the job posting 32 saves with a 2.11 ERA last year. He would have had a 40 save season if he had been the closer all season, and the Rangers would have finished with a winning record because they wouldn't have had all of Cordero's losses and BS's.
    Integrity can accommodate the inadvertent error and the honest difference of opinion; it cannot accommodate deceit or subordination of principle.

LeagueTeamRecordStandingDivision TitlesWild CardLDS WinsLCS WinsWS Wins
    MSLRangers27-111st2731772
    PSLJedi31-448th00000

MLB ERA
    Otsuka can do a very good job of setting up Gagne if Gagne is healthy. Otsuka is able to pitch in any situation the Rangers need him to pitch in. Long-relief, situational relief, against lefties or righties, 7th, 8th or 9th innings. Gagne, if healthy, could be a very dominating closer for the Rangers. They need someone to get the ball to him.
    "Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...." John Lennon