Thread: Rangers' Padilla suspected of DWI

AAA ERA

Rangers Rangers' Padilla suspected of DWI

According to the Dallas Morning News, Vicente Padilla was arrested on July 7 and charged with "suspicion of driving while intoxicated."

The Rangers apparently didn't learn about the situation until Monday. "The Rangers absolutely do not condone drinking and driving and take the issue very seriously," general manager Jon Daniels said. "I'm working to understand the facts and can't address the situation appropriately until then."

Link
    http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/7...uthbertrc1.jpg
    Im not the Genius that traded for Brandon McCarthy. And my name is certainly not John Gibbons...

AA ERA
    He was under the legal limit of .08 so I don't think he'll be charged with anything. Can't these guys pay money for a cab anyway? It's not like they cant afford it..
    SBSL- Brooklyn Cyclones
    I am a proud member of the Anti-Rocksports Alliance.

MLB ERA
    Don't think much will happen here. I mean, the incident occured almost a month ago. Plus, Padilla has been doing better as of recently.

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by Rufio181
    Don't think much will happen here. I mean, the incident occured almost a month ago. Plus, Padilla has been doing better as of recently.
    Until his last start he was. But he is easily the Rangers ace right now.
    Key parts of that artice to me are the "suspicion of driving while intoxicated" and like Rufio said, being below the legal limit. I wouldn't think much would happen regarding this.
    Integrity can accommodate the inadvertent error and the honest difference of opinion; it cannot accommodate deceit or subordination of principle.

LeagueTeamRecordStandingDivision TitlesWild CardLDS WinsLCS WinsWS Wins
    MSLRangers27-111st2731772
    PSLJedi31-448th00000