Thread: Ouch

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers Ouch

what is going on with the Rangers? Are they the Brewers of the AL... Come on Rangers, lets get it going.... I would like to see your team win the West..

RIP Cyan 2000 - 2017 Providence A's's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    what!?!? Don't expect any rep from this A's fan in the future

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers Alwyas have liked the A's some, but....

I just like seeing other teams win or contend once in awhile..... Unless it is the Brewers of course....

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by brewersfan19
    what is going on with the Rangers? Are they the Brewers of the AL... Come on Rangers, lets get it going.... I would like to see your team win the West..
    Good man. That is rep worthy if ever anything was.
    Unfortunately, with the exception of 2 games, they have basically stunk since the all-star break. They aren't out of it yet but after last night's debacle it makes me feel like throwing in the towel.

Maybe Kip Wells will give us a pitching boost.
    Integrity can accommodate the inadvertent error and the honest difference of opinion; it cannot accommodate deceit or subordination of principle.

LeagueTeamRecordStandingDivision TitlesWild CardLDS WinsLCS WinsWS Wins
    MSLRangers27-111st2731772
    PSLJedi31-448th00000

MLB ERA
    I say they're more like the Colorado Rockies. They play in a very hitter friendly park and at times that can come to their disadvantage.

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA
    Thanks.... Like i mentioned before, I just like seeing new teams in the hunt... I have a ? for you. I noticed you gave me some reputation points. How do you earn them? What is the purpose of them? Can anyone give them to ya?

MLB ERA
    Thanks.... Like i mentioned before, I just like seeing new teams in the hunt... I have a ? for you. I noticed you gave me some reputation points. How do you earn them? What is the purpose of them? Can anyone give them to ya?
    Sometimes if someone likes what you post or you post a good article or something like that they could give you rep. Purpose, I don't know. Just bragging rights I guess. lol. And as far as I know anyone can give them.
    Just out of curiosity, how many points did you get from me? I'm curious how much rep power I have.
    Integrity can accommodate the inadvertent error and the honest difference of opinion; it cannot accommodate deceit or subordination of principle.

PSLJedi31-448th00000

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers Points.....

I recieved 6.... Can you give as many points as you want to someone. Or is there a max. amout you can give someone at one time.... Like 1-10 points.... or does the computer do it for you automatically.... How do you give someone reputation points? I have seen many posts that I like or agree with and I would be willing to give that person rep. points...

GO BREWERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

MLB ERA
    I recieved 6.... Can you give as many points as you want to someone. Or is there a max. amout you can give someone at one time.... Like 1-10 points.... or does the computer do it for you automatically.... How do you give someone reputation points? I have seen many posts that I like or agree with and I would be willing to give that person rep. points...

GO BREWERS!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Hmm, I thought it might have been a little higher. Heh, oh well. I sent you a PM.

PSLJedi31-448th00000