Thread: Hey Molina............

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers Hey Molina............

What are you thinking about the new player you got today.... C. Lee supposedly turned down 4Yrs./48Mil.... He told the Brewers that he would like to test the free agency market......

Well at least the Rangers know C. Lee's starting point.... Sounds like someone is waiting for Yankee's $$$$$$....... If you catch my drift..... So much for believing this professional athlete's word.....

"I would love to stay in Milwaukee, I love it here!!!" said C. Lee Does that sound familiar... Just another athlete trying to please the fans.....

Don't get me wrong, I like C. Lee, and I hope he does well for you...... Good Luck the rest of the year, and enjoy him while you have him... I truly hope he does well for you... Cruz is suppose to be a stud though... The Brewers supposely had a difficult time letting him go, but I understand why you guys wanted him also... Matthews, Jr and C. Lee being free agents at years end..... YIKES!!!!!

I still find it amzing how these athletes have career years just before free agency..... Sounds fishy to me....

Later

GO BREWERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

MLB ERA
    Lee looked okay in his first game. 2 for 4, although they were both singles. I think someone posted somewhere that Lee would be looking for something like 5 years/$65 mil in an extension. Somewhere around there. I really hope they can resign both. Matthews had been picking up his performance ever since he joined the Rangers so I don't think he's having a career year because it's his contract year.
    Integrity can accommodate the inadvertent error and the honest difference of opinion; it cannot accommodate deceit or subordination of principle.

LeagueTeamRecordStandingDivision TitlesWild CardLDS WinsLCS WinsWS Wins
    MSLRangers27-111st2731772
    PSLJedi31-448th00000