Thread: Molina00

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers Molina00

Hey thanks for welcoming me to S3F and the Ranger's Forum. Did you get a good laugh from my response in the Brewer's Forum. I should take my sarcastic (spelling) humor on the road.... hahahahaha.

MLB ERA
    Welcome to Ranger Land. I hope you'll post around in here some if you have time.

I can tell from your post in the Brewers forum that you really like being a Brewers fan, and are a big Turnbow fan too.
    Integrity can accommodate the inadvertent error and the honest difference of opinion; it cannot accommodate deceit or subordination of principle.

LeagueTeamRecordStandingDivision TitlesWild CardLDS WinsLCS WinsWS Wins
    MSLRangers27-111st2731772
    PSLJedi31-448th00000

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA
    I'm really not a huge Tiurnbow fan as of yet. He needs another quality pitch in my opinion.. You just can't come up to the show and try and blow big league hitters the heater all the time. He has not proven to throw a second pitch consistantly for strikes. I firmly believe the scouting report is just lay off the garbage pitches and wait until Turnbow has to throw the ol' #1.

Anyways, enough about my misery. What are the latest trade rumors with the Rangers.. I haven't heard much coming from their front office. I think the Rangers and Brewers have very similiar teams.

I think they are both a starter and reliever away from being a legimate contender for a playoff spot. I have always enjoyed watching Ranger's games. There are a few players on your roster that are really exciting to watch play. As you probably figured from previous post in the Brewers Forum.

MLB ERA
    I don't think there has been much in the way of trade rumors for Texas. Daniel's is, of course, looking for another pitcher and Mench is still a possibility to be traded for one but probably the only way we are getting anyone really good is by trading 1 or 2 of Diamond, Danks, and Volquez. Which if that happens I will not be happy. Put those 3 in with Millwood and Padilla or Millwood and Eaton and Texas will have a very good rotation.
    Integrity can accommodate the inadvertent error and the honest difference of opinion; it cannot accommodate deceit or subordination of principle.

PSLJedi31-448th00000

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA
    I see that the Rangers still have the Sox #...................

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA
    Hey Molina...... Thanks for understanding and redescribing what I meant on my post about Turnbow..... I am glad someone understands what I am thinking and saying........ I was a little on the hostile side that night when I wrote that post... By the way... nice weekend againist the SOX.....

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by brewersfan19
    Hey Molina...... Thanks for understanding and redescribing what I meant on my post about Turnbow..... I am glad someone understands what I am thinking and saying........ I was a little on the hostile side that night when I wrote that post... By the way... nice weekend againist the SOX.....
    No problem. I'm just glad I was right. lol
    It was a nice weekend for the Rangers but I sure expected a better end than a 5-0 loss. At least the A's lost yesterday too so they didn't lose any ground.

PSLJedi31-448th00000