Thread: Rangers Sending 2 to Pittsburgh

MLB ERA

Rangers Sending 2 to Pittsburgh

Michael Young has been named to the all-star team as a reserve and this will be his 3rd career all-star game appearance. Young definately earned his spot posting a .319 batting average, .363 OBP, 28 doubles, and 91 runs produced in 81 games this season.

At the age of 31, Gary Matthews Jr. will be making the first all-star appearance of his career. Matthews was named a reserve as a replacement for the Blue Jays injured Alex Rios. He should have been an easy choice for the all-star team though posting a .326 batting average, .375 OBP, 25 doubles, and 75 runs produced in 69 games.
    Integrity can accommodate the inadvertent error and the honest difference of opinion; it cannot accommodate deceit or subordination of principle.

LeagueTeamRecordStandingDivision TitlesWild CardLDS WinsLCS WinsWS Wins
    MSLRangers27-111st2731772
    PSLJedi31-448th00000

AAA ERA
    That was an amazing catch by Matthews the other day. Nice to see him going to the all star game.
    http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/7...uthbertrc1.jpg
    Im not the Genius that traded for Brandon McCarthy. And my name is certainly not John Gibbons...

MLB ERA
    That definately was an awesome catch by Gary. I'm just glad Ozzie had enough sense to choose him.
    Integrity can accommodate the inadvertent error and the honest difference of opinion; it cannot accommodate deceit or subordination of principle.

LeagueTeamRecordStandingDivision TitlesWild CardLDS WinsLCS WinsWS Wins
    MSLRangers27-111st2731772
    PSLJedi31-448th00000

Rookie ERA
    I really thought we had a chance to send 4+ players again this year, but Teixeira and Blalock have been under-performing to their expectations. Meh, I guess we'll have to wait until next year to send 4+ players again.
    http://img501.imageshack.us/img501/4...rangers1fc.jpg
    "Ninety percent I'll spend on good times, women, and Irish Whiskey. The other ten percent I'll probably waste."