Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Rays stingy on Gathright's price

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA
    I say the same for you! I at least knew better

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA
    McKain, we are far apart on the way to play the game. You can have your team with nothing but power and no speed and your mediocre catcher who hit and I will take my team with the perfect balance of speed and power and a great defensive catcher who can call games and I would show you my team winning it all while your guys would probably have a 81-81 record.

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by love_that_reefer
    McKain, we are far apart on the way to play the game. You can have your team with nothing but power and no speed and your mediocre catcher who hit and I will take my team with the perfect balance of speed and power and a great defensive catcher who can call games and I would show you my team winning it all while your guys would probably have a 81-81 record.
    And in the land of "I can make shit up to fit my point as need be," my team of power would rape your team in the ass repeatedly.

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA
    Yes I make up shit even though you can look at just about every chamionsip team to make my point but nooooo I make it up Now go draft Choi in your fanatsy league.

MLB ERA
    Will do.

You go continue being oblivious to reality, and continue putting stock in RBIs as a reliable judgement of ability.

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA
    Reality? Saying Speed doesn't matter is reality whewn every championship team has it RBI's is not the only factor but it is a nice thing to have from your big guys. Being able to drive in runs is huge despite your tiny thinking. To use your lame ass argument earlier. You can have every base full of players but what's the point if you have no one to knock them in?

Also why do insist on being invisible?

MLB ERA
    Joey Gathright is the perfect blend of power and speed?

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by Saber
    Joey Gathright is the perfect blend of power and speed?
    Not one person ever said that in this whole mess! And you're right Gathright is not Ichiro, not even close but let's give Gathright at least a full season before we start evaluating him as a full time player. As of now, he is not worth a premium prospect as stated earlier.

MLB ERA
    Is it hard to keep from tripping when you backpedal that fast?

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA
    When have I gone back on my word? You have to read it all first then make your own assumption. I have never said Gathright was a blend of power and speed. Please try and find that hot shot. You won't find it cause I haven't backpedalled one bit! READ BROTHER!!!!

MLB ERA
    Man, you better get some higher quality shit, because you use too many exclamation points for a guy who lights up as often as he claims.

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA
    So you have no real response. Looks like you are the one back pedalling. Typical Saber!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123