Thread: Carl Crawford: No Pain In Wrist

Rays Carl Crawford: No Pain In Wrist

Update: Crawford (wrist) felt no pain while hitting off both a machine and Devil Rays coaches on Friday, the St. Petersburg Times reports.

Recommendation: "I didn't feel any pain in the wrist," Crawford said. "If I move the wrist in a certain direction I feel slight pain. But the way I'm swinging the bat, taking it to rightfield, I didn't feel any pain, so I call it a step forward." Good news for Crawford owners as he recovers from the bone bruise in his wrist. Crawford may take live BP on Saturday.
    http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/news?slu...wire&type=lgns

I was worried about Crawford's injury when I heard a month ago it was still bothering him. It even bothered him during the 2005 season, and with a couple months of rest, I thought it should have gone away by the middle of January. Regardless, it looks as though Crawford should be ready to go by Opening Day, and should be a great fantasy option as well.

For some reason I have a feeling if he's pushed to much, he may just hurt this wrist a lot more than what it is now. Really, Crawford is a nice piece to that D-Ray team. They would probably miss him dearly.

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA
    Even if Crawford has to miss some time, the Drays have plenty of options in left field. I don't see this as being an issue though.

Not a real issue consider the Devil Rays seem to have two OFs worth of players, but any Crawford is good Crawford for both Tampa and those autodrafting fantasy owners who got him in Round 1.
    http://strike3forums.com/forums/phot...pelbon2006.jpg

Then out of fairness to the others you will be Slagathor.