Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rays come home with nothing to show for

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA
    Graffanino is likely to be gone by Opening Day.

AA ERA
    I believe Gonzalez will be the starting SS most of this season, being that the Sox are shopping Graffanino and will use Cora as a utility IF. Gonzalez is getting a lot of hype out of Sox Camp this offseason about how spectacular his defense is (which most of us know that's what he has always been known for) but unless they find a better solution outside of the organization, I believe Gonzalez will be penciled in as the starting SS most of this up coming season.
    "They asked me if I wanted the ball in Game 6, and I said yes. I'll always say yes. That's what I did with Jack McKeon. I told him, 'Let me see how I feel tomorrow.' I went out, did a long toss, came in and said, 'I'll pitch, I want it, I want to do it.' And it ended up working out." -Josh Beckett

Furcals Designated Driver realmofotalk's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by love_that_reefer
    Ramirez might not even be the starting SS for the Marlins. The Marlins beat writer was ESPNNews and said there is a good chance that someone else whose name is escaping me me might be starting at SS. Fcuk, what is his name?!
    Some roster filler named Robert Andino will be the starting SS for the Marlins.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12