Thread: Angels @ Rays 4/5-4/6

Rookie ERA

Angels @ Rays 4/5-4/6

Well, my boys didn’t fair very well in the opening series, but a lot of that had to do with the phenomenal pitching by the Orioles' starters and of course the bat of Roberts and glove of Markakis. I was between the BP & RF foul pole with a clear view of that catch to rob Zoby of at least a double or triple to win the game. Our starters pitched better than the score shows.

Losing Longo for at least 3 weeks is a blow, but hopefully SRod and Lopez can hold the fort at 3B. Fuld has been very good in LF, like that kid a lot. On a personal female prospective he has the most incredible blue eyes I have ever seen on a male. He was one of the three greeters for Opening night and the girls were flocking and cooing over him. I spent my time cooing over and grabbing Hellboy. He was a good sport.

I for one will be very disappointed if after tomorrow night all 5 starters are 0-1. Haven’t decided yet if I will make the trip down for the game.

Probables
    Weaver VS Niemann
    Haren VS Helickson

Rays 2011

Rookie ERA

Re: Angels @ Rays 4/5-4/6

Geez, I am beginning to wonder if I am going to see a live win this month. At least we scored a little more. BJ is hitting well, still not sure why I seem to be the only one in TB that wanted/wants Zobrist at
    2B. Hellboy is our last chance to get a win before hitting the road. At least I am getting some great photos.

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA

Yet another loss for the Rays. Who would have thought Upton would be the only one doing anything offensively. Hellickson didn't pitch poorly, just had no offense.

Rookie ERA

BJ's looking like he did in 2008, I would be more worried if the Bosawx weren't also losing. I'm a little miffed that the 2008 bandwagoners are already booing Manny. At least I gave Rat Pat a year and half before I started calling for his head, they aren't even giving him a week and half.

Future PGA Tour Golfer DirtyKash's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

.136 team batting average with 7 runs scored! Total! For the season! Even the Mets and Royals scored 7 runs a piece just tonight.

Rookie ERA

Thanks DK....guess there should be an I and a C in the middle of that.