Thread: What the hell happened?

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA

Rays What the hell happened?

Before the All Star break, the Rays were the best story going as they kept on winning and winning and were on top of the AL East. The media had finally started giving them their due. Now, no one is ****ing talking about them!!! They still keep winning and are still on top of the East. With all the trade talk about the Yankees and Red Sox, the Rays were hardly mentioned at all. They kept saying after every trade, "This helps the Yanks or Red Sox compete with the Yanks or Red Sox". They are trying to catch the Rays for christ's sake!! Rays are not getting enough credit and are not going falling off anytime soon.They have a three game lead in the East but yet it is all Red Sox and Yankees. I'm sure the Rays don't mind being under the radar but when I turn on Baseball Tonight, I want to hear about the best story in baseball and I'm not getting that at all!! Its amazing how they went from getting significant media coverage to zero after a three day break in the season.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Re: What the hell happened?

It was bound to happen, with the trade deadline and the cubs/brewers and yankees/angels series going on.
    Marshall: MILSWANCAs?
    Ted
    : Wait, I can get this. Mothers I'd like to sleep with and never call again.
    Barney: Circle gets the square!

The 2074 MSL NL Gold Glove Recipient at Third Base.

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA

Re: What the hell happened?

That's another thing that pisses me off. The Cards are getting no mention of being in the race. Its just Brewers/Cubs and nothing else. Cards are in the hunt tied for the WC and just 4.5 games out of first. Plus they have the best hitter in the game. No love for the Cards and Rays and its pathetic!!