Thread: Playoff Predictions

MLB ERA

Strike 3 Sim League Playoff Predictions

Guess I'll start. I won't do round by round cause usually when I do my team chokes.

Rd 1 American League.
    Baltimore vs Seattle Cinderella's midnight comes, I cannot see Seattle being able to hold on for 3 games that Eckard doesnt pitch. Baltimore in 5.

Rd 1 National League.
    Pittsburgh vs Los Angeles Pittsburgh has too much depth in pitching that keeps unneeded runners off the bases. Pittsburgh in 4.

Florida vs St. Louis Hage struggles in post season sinks St. Louis. We see the titanic battle yet again. Pit vs Fla for the NL Crown. Florida wins in 3.
    HollywoodLeo: You and Kingdom always annoy me
    "Oh, don't mind me, I'm rebuilding now" then you win at least 80 games

RIP S3SL Minnesota Twins.

RIP HSL Anaheim Angels

Rebuilding the Dodger Blues
    Renewed Start back in the land of 10,000 lakes

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Re: Playoff Predictions

Cardinals vs. Twins for the world series.

I think the only team in the AL that can keep the twins from the series is Texas, mostly because they almost beat me. So maybe they didn't have a great year coming off the WS appearance, they still have a group of top tier players to win with. Baltimore is down an ace, leaving 6 end Eckard to shoulder the load. If you're not giving up homeruns, you can sink them. Seattle has a good offense but probably the worst pitching statistically. Minnesota has the star power and starting pitching to win, their biggest weakness is having the worst defense among playoff teams.

I'm not picking myself so I'll say somehow I lose to the team with two guys who damn neared 200 people a piece. I like StL, they led the division for almost half the season, they're legit and Hage's due for success against the marlins. Florida has a lot of everything as usual, and they own Wayne Hage, so they could win.
    Marshall: MILSWANCAs?
    Ted
    : Wait, I can get this. Mothers I'd like to sleep with and never call again.
    Barney: Circle gets the square!

The 2074 MSL NL Gold Glove Recipient at Third Base.