Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: GM with the hardest road ahead of him

MLB ERA

Re: GM with the hardest road ahead of him

Quote Originally Posted by BrewerBall13 View Post
    and how exactly has Seattle wasted their talented guys? I can't wait to hear this explanation...
    Haha, burn.

AAA ERA

and how exactly has Seattle wasted their talented guys? I can't wait to hear this explanation...
    I'm referring to how most of SEA's specs sat fully ready and in some cases even declined in the minors because for a long time, they didn't have an active manager...
    One-Time TBL Champ
    Baltimore Orioles (2018)

Three-Time S3SL Champ
    Pittsburgh Pirates Detroit Tigers St. Louis Cardinals

2012 B/S Keeper League Champ - Boston Terror

MLB ERA

I'm geared for a wild card run in maybe 2-3 years.

Deep farm, and hopefully they will come through...

Want a moustache ride? BrewerBall13's Avatar
    Rookie ERA

and which exact specs are you referring to? Yoakley was left down there to fully develop (which he is now) and will be called up at the beginning of this upcoming year. Moreno was up (not quite as developed as desired) and shit the bed. Mendez isn't near ready in most of his offensive categories. Dueno is ready, but not that fantastic anyway so I didnt see it necessary to call him up. I was aware that Napoleon was down there but I was giving Moreno a shot in the bigs first...when he crapped out Napoleon came back up.
    So, basically, outside of Yoakley, your argument has absolutely no merit, especially since I was active all season and was very well aware of what I was doing

So, in conclusion, you are a misinformed piece of shit. Kindly go f*ck yourself and, if you feel so inclined, eat shit. Thank you, and I hope you do not have a nice day.

(Unless, of course, if you are referring to the Seattle manager before me. Which, if that is the case, I agree, respect your opinion, and hope you have a fantastic day!
    If that is not the case, then refer to my above statement )

Furcals Designated Driver realmofotalk's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

So, in conclusion, you are a misinformed piece of shit. Kindly go f*ck yourself and, if you feel so inclined, eat shit. Thank you, and I hope you do not have a nice day.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

*all of the Seattle GMs before you
    Marshall: MILSWANCAs?
    Ted
    : Wait, I can get this. Mothers I'd like to sleep with and never call again.
    Barney: Circle gets the square!

The 2074 MSL NL Gold Glove Recipient at Third Base.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Yeah, my teams pretty hopeless at this point. Hopefully the draft picks will help me out, after taking pitching for like 4 straight years, the hitting needs to be added now.

Guess Who's Back missionhockey21's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

(Unless, of course, if you are referring to the Seattle manager before me. Which, if that is the case, I agree, respect your opinion, and hope you have a fantastic day!
    If that is not the case, then refer to my above statement )
    This part here is SOLID GOLD.

MLB ERA

I had to deal with that every day, people.

AAA ERA

(Unless, of course, if you are referring to the Seattle manager before me. Which, if that is the case, I agree, respect your opinion, and hope you have a fantastic day! )
    Thats the case...
    One-Time TBL Champ
    Baltimore Orioles (2018)

Three-Time S3SL Champ

Want a moustache ride? BrewerBall13's Avatar
    Rookie ERA

I swear to God Saber...don't make me fly my ass 3,000 miles just to throw you through another wall...

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Fly his ass.
    Marshall: MILSWANCAs?
    Ted
    : Wait, I can get this. Mothers I'd like to sleep with and never call again.
    Barney: Circle gets the square!

The 2074 MSL NL Gold Glove Recipient at Third Base.

AAA ERA

Crown his ass...

One-Time TBL Champ
    Baltimore Orioles (2018)

Three-Time S3SL Champ

MLB ERA

for the record, i don't particularly feel like rebuilding because it's not really easy.

wanna know why?

1. because i don't want to attept to try to trade tyler hodo, jose erazo, and others for 4.0 prospects... to people because i know exactly what i'd get in return: a 4.0 outfielder or shortstop spect, and a bunch of shitty 5.0 blue star relievers. because no one in this league knows how to trade for fair value sans a select few I've dealt with, and they all still think that they can come away with an upper hand because they seem to think I'm an imbecile or something. wow, for once am I agreeing with oriolesmagic? holy shit i am!

2. i have the attention span of a horse, and i would be so inactive if i attempted to rebuild that i would never send in a lineup period. i'd essentially be tanking, and i don't want to do that. because, believe it or not, i'd rather try to compete every year and wreck my farm, than be like NYN and ATL and tank my ****ing squad only to get high draft picks for like 7 ****ing seasons while i didn't pay any attention at all.

you make it out as if NYN and ATL are in some great position they worked for here... they did nothing for years. atleast i've made some deals here and there, and gotten by with bums like Nate Diller, Stanley Hart, and Juan Ramirez.

3. Saber's team is going to win the division every year anyway, so it's all irrelevant

but yea... i know you didn't mean any harm, and i don't mean any harm either. but obviously this thread was meant to provoke discussion, so there you go. my feedback.

BIZARRE AND MY MOM!!!!!
    u still fat

MLB ERA

Quote Originally Posted by nick View Post
    for the record, i don't particularly feel like rebuilding because it's not really easy.

wanna know why?

1. because i don't want to attept to try to trade tyler hodo, jose erazo, and others for 4.0 prospects... to people because i know exactly what i'd get in return: a 4.0 outfielder or shortstop spect, and a bunch of shitty 5.0 blue star relievers. because no one in this league knows how to trade for fair value sans a select few I've dealt with, and they all still think that they can come away with an upper hand because they seem to think I'm an imbecile or something. wow, for once am I agreeing with oriolesmagic? holy shit i am!

2. i have the attention span of a horse, and i would be so inactive if i attempted to rebuild that i would never send in a lineup period. i'd essentially be tanking, and i don't want to do that. because, believe it or not, i'd rather try to compete every year and wreck my farm, than be like NYN and ATL and tank my ****ing squad only to get high draft picks for like 7 ****ing seasons while i didn't pay any attention at all.

you make it out as if NYN and ATL are in some great position they worked for here... they did nothing for years. atleast i've made some deals here and there, and gotten by with bums like Nate Diller, Stanley Hart, and Juan Ramirez.

3. Saber's team is going to win the division every year anyway, so it's all irrelevant

but yea... i know you didn't mean any harm, and i don't mean any harm either. but obviously this thread was meant to provoke discussion, so there you go. my feedback.
    I proved you could turn around even the near bleakest of teams in 3 years. I wish I had a farm system to work with , maybe I'd be able to extend my run a couple more seasons and compete with Mike McC.

You'd be surprised some of my funer times are been seeing the types of offers I get for crap on the team and watching the spects.
    HollywoodLeo: You and Kingdom always annoy me
    "Oh, don't mind me, I'm rebuilding now" then you win at least 80 games

RIP S3SL Minnesota Twins.

RIP HSL Anaheim Angels

Rebuilding the Dodger Blues
    Renewed Start back in the land of 10,000 lakes

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast