Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Career Enders

Now I have to pay for you to rig the league? When did that happen?
    http://strike3forums.com/forums/phot...pelbon2006.jpg

Then out of fairness to the others you will be Slagathor.

Quote Originally Posted by McKain
    or perhaps, your rigging *against* Philly.
    It's all projection, a nice little coping mechanism. My injury hexes? J.D. Drew. Brett Myers. Wily Mo Pena. Pft.

MLB ERA
    and just so you know mission, I'm still not convinced you don't rig things so that every year you end up with a ridiculous team.

I'M WATCHING YOU MISTER

Guess Who's Back missionhockey21's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    or perhaps, your rigging *against* Philly.
    If I rigged against Philly Guzman would of never emerged from nowhere, Galena would of never went from a so-so prospect to a 5 star spect, Reyes would of never developed, WMP would of never been re-borned after his injury, Blalock would of DIED long ago and so on. As for Kraig Ellis, well I just didn't like him to be honest.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishercat
    It's all projection, a nice little coping mechanism. My injury hexes? J.D. Drew. Brett Myers. Wily Mo Pena. Pft.
    I'd trade you the WMP who was better after the injury then when I had him, for the dead Morris and dead Nin. Deal? The Pena complaint is just crazy, if he was like that when I had him (post injury), I would of kept him.

I had to throw Wily Mo in there, still messed up that 2012 season so I got pwned by some team in the LDS (Cards I think). Technically, I think he's worse than he was pre-injury, Chicago just injected him with ridiculous improvement serum.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    My most significant one was Vincente Padilla, before we even had control over the sim. Think he was a decent 3.0 SP too...
    Come again?
    Marshall: MILSWANCAs?
    Ted
    : Wait, I can get this. Mothers I'd like to sleep with and never call again.
    Barney: Circle gets the square!

The 2074 MSL NL Gold Glove Recipient at Third Base.

We inherited a file from 2003, and mission flat out simmed a year to get to 2004. Vincente Padilla got injured during that time.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    and just so you know mission, I'm still not convinced you don't rig things so that every year you end up with a ridiculous team.

I'M WATCHING YOU MISTER
    If you input every team's lineup manually, you learn the league to the point that if you don't know the players and GM's enough to field a winning team you should be shot on-site for being braindead.

And you have a lot of room to talk... paying me $124.67 to make sacrifices to the dark lord to make your Pirates team into greatness and to give Riddick and Goering everlong life.

AAA ERA
    Oh really? THanks! LOL
    One-Time TBL Champ
    Baltimore Orioles (2018)

Three-Time S3SL Champ
    Pittsburgh Pirates Detroit Tigers St. Louis Cardinals

2012 B/S Keeper League Champ - Boston Terror

MLB ERA
    You didn't come through on the rigging, dick, I still lost in the WS.

also you can stop that everlasting life thing now, seeing as it's no longer my team.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    I had to throw Wily Mo in there, still messed up that 2012 season so I got pwned by some team in the LDS (Cards I think). Technically, I think he's worse than he was pre-injury, Chicago just injected him with ridiculous improvement serum.
    If he is, it has to just be by a point or two somewhere other than power or contact. That contract could of turned out to be u-g-l-y for you.

Anyway, Saber has had the worse injury luck despite the few big ones we have seen to Tex and Morris. His pitchers and The Ghoul are the most noteable (season enders) ones I can think of.

Oh, and Tim Moss sucked when I got him in the uncontrollable draft where we got the official first round pick from the team. Tim Moss sucked man.

The Mets got Lastings "I've been traded 11 ****ing times" Milledge. At least most of the other prospects in my division that year sucked too

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    You didn't come through on the rigging, dick, I still lost in the WS.

also you can stop that everlasting life thing now, seeing as it's no longer my team.
    Like Fish is a hack with the art of witchcraft, my connection with the dark lord only works so well.

And I wish I could, but I am just the middle man. I could send you the customer support number if you like though, I am sure they have a complaint department.

MLB ERA
    I'll complaint by trading Waruv Milton Hernandes and Robert Bowers and Robert Loughran so they can rot on his bench while minorly aiding the team! Eat that!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast