Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20282930

Thread: 2015 Random Ramblings

Well, Correia's trash, always has been for me. Span is a stud, but he got me Perez...Vanslyke I liked, and Will Smith is my fav. player ever.
    "Players can't get better over time." -GiantsFanatic

MLB ERA
    2B Jesus Medrano $2 Mil- Started almost 130 games at SS. Had a .990+ fld pct almost the whole season, probably a candidate for GG. Only hit .245 but did give me some speed at the back of the lineup.

3B Christopher Daly $1.5 Mil- .273 ba, .362 OBP exactly what I wanted out of a depth infielder that will be coming off the bench in the playoffs.

1B Michael Johnson $1 Mil- Only played in 39 games but was huge while Kotter was out. Hitting .360 in Kotter's absence and didnt pipe up when I put him back on the bench .

RF Matthew Rehkop $1.5 mil- Provided a good bat off the bench hitting over 300 and regaining teh form he had when I first took over Minnesota. Resigned for $665k will be good for depth. Hopefully he wont be asked to play 3b long.

MLCs
    LF Nic Johnson- Accidently called up, immediately died and was released.
    MR Jung Bong- Never saw above AAA. Released
    MR Zach Duke- Likewise
    LF Marcus Nettles- Kept on for depth purposes. Still has a great eye probably going to be released after the playoffs since Beltran and others are almost ready.

My only trade this year:
    Trade with Baltimore :
    We get :
    P David Vera
    Baltimore gets :
    P Melvin Moses

Vera has been money since coming over hopefully my acquisitions for the pen last year WILL WAKE UP and give me some help. Moses looks like he will probably get close to that 6,9,8 talent as hes already at 5,7,7.
    HollywoodLeo: You and Kingdom always annoy me
    "Oh, don't mind me, I'm rebuilding now" then you win at least 80 games

RIP S3SL Minnesota Twins.

RIP HSL Anaheim Angels

Rebuilding the Dodger Blues
    Renewed Start back in the land of 10,000 lakes

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Halladay_is_God
    Traded from Boston to Detroit on 2/28/2012 (Going to Bos: CF Denard Span, P Chris Ray. Going to Det: P James Vanslyke, P Dustin Moseley, SS Will Smith)...

you mean this... and this

Traded from Boston to Detroit on 4/21/2011 Going to Bos: P Hector Valencia, LF Ben Harrison, DH Will Smith, C Trent Kline, P Aaron Cueto. Going to Det: DH Hanley Ramirez, CF Denard Span, P Kevin Correia)...

funny how the 4 of them are involved in those trades

Span, Vanslyke, Smith, Correia
    You ****ed up our little Smith experiment.
    Marshall: MILSWANCAs?
    Ted
    : Wait, I can get this. Mothers I'd like to sleep with and never call again.
    Barney: Circle gets the square!

The 2074 MSL NL Gold Glove Recipient at Third Base.

Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20282930