Thread: Cards injured at the right time?

Hall of Famer
    MLB ERA

Cards injured at the right time?

Sounds like the injury proned cards are getting their injuries behind them quickly. Sanders, Molina, and rolen should be Ok soon. And walker may be able to make it through the rest of the season. Nobody in the Central had much of a chance to play catchup, and the Cards may be well on their way back to untouchable. Is anyone worried that they may not get these guys back in time?

I would be worried if I were a Cardindal fan. Astros's pitching has been great, and the team is winning and the Chicago Cubs will gain Nomar, Wood, and Williamson back on Friday. Not saying that they will save this team, but if 2 of the three play like they played prior to the major inuries, with the Astros playing like they are right now, the Cardinals will have some competitions, for both the division and the wild card.
    LOVE THEE NOTRE DAME!

Rookie
    Down in Kokomo, where we'll get there fast and then we'll take it slow.
    Rookie ERA
    Injuries or not, this team still has a pretty commanding lead and should be able to deal with some struggles while they attempt to get healthy. They're still that good IMO.

AA ERA
    I agree. Unless they really fall on their faces they should be ok, but hey anything can happen.
    I aim to try
    "Nothing is what rocks dream of."-Aristotle

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA
    Last I checked they still had the best pitching in baseball. That alone will keep them above all the rest. Cards have a nine game lead and Houston won't stay hot forever. Edmonds has started to heat up and Pujols isn't going away. Molina was really rocking and rolling before he got hurt. This team will stay atop the NL Central without problems. Carpenter is on the mound tonight against Willis. Should be the game of the week.