Thread: Colby Rasmus

MLB ERA

Player Colby Rasmus

There has been talk as of late that the Cardinals are willing to trade Colby Rasmus. Specifically related to rumors that the Pirates may be shopping Jason Bay. I don't really care if the Cardinals make a trade or not, but I don't want them to give up Rasmus. Colby Rasmus is the one player in the Cardinals' system that should be an untouchable, and it isn't worth giving him up for someone that will help now. I'd rather see them bring him up and give him some playing time against Major League pitchers. Colby Rasmus is our future Centerfielder, and it would be a huge mistake to give him up.

Re: Colby Rasmus

Isn't this Colby Rasmus used to play in the Little League World Series about 10 years ago with his brother?
    Twins All-Time Record since the day I exist
    3,955 total games (1964-1991), .496

MLB ERA

You are right, he did play in the little league world series. The Cardinals drafted him with the pick that they received from the Red Sox when they signed Edgar Renteria.

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA

Cards should give up Skip or Ludwick before Rasmus. Rasmus is part of the future. The Cards need to be looking at relievers.

Furcals Designated Driver realmofotalk's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Colby Rasmus is the truth. A walk off homer to make Pablo Sandoval pay for dropping a foul pop fly.