Thread: Lohse wins 10th

MLB ERA

Player Lohse wins 10th

Lohse pitched 7 innings and allowed 5 hits, and no earned runs. Lohse is having a career year. The only bad part is that there is no way he will be a Cardinal next year. I wish he could be, but there is little to no chance of it. So we can enjoy it while it lasts. Maybe he will be the 2009 World Series MVP.

MLB ERA

Re: Lohse wins 10th

From what I heard, since I was out, this was just another terrible showing by the Mets. Growing very frustrating, as this team can win the crucial games, but they cannot seem to build on those key wins. Difficult to stomach a loss like this...can any Cardinals fans tell me if Wellemeyer has been as good as his numbers say?

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA

Yes Wellemeyer has been that good but has struggled lately since dealing with elbow problems. Dave Duncan is a genius.

MLB ERA

The Mets played like the Bad News Bears, but Lohse did pitch a good game. His last outing was bad, but he has been good all year. Wellemeyer has been really good, but has had problems lately like reefer said. What amazes me is that so many people outside of St. Louis don't know about Dave Duncan. His track record is incredible, but it doesn't seem like he gets the credit that he deserves.

MLB ERA

Dave Duncan is, quite honestly, a genius. I don't know what he does, but players like Kip Wells last year, and Lohse/Wellemeyer this year seem to flourish under Duncan. I hope my Mets can at least play a respectable game tomorrow tho.