Thread: Molina Fined For Stripping!!

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA

Cardinals Molina Fined For Stripping!!

Cardinals catcher Yadier Molina has been fined, but not suspended, for his ejection Monday in Milwaukee that included him taking off and leaving his equipment at home plate in apparent protest. Home-plate umpire Paul Schrieber tossed Molina from the game after the two argued over the strike zone. An official from Major League Baseball, Mike Perez, met with Molina on Wednesday to discuss the incident, and the team learned about MLB?s decision that afternoon. "Did he go too far? Yeah, probably," manager Tony La Russa said of Molina?s display. "It?s the first ejection of his career. He?s been not just a solid citizen, but an exemplary citizen. That?s got to count for something."
    Can't believe he was fined for making light of an ejection. It was a good show!

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Re: Molina Fined For Stripping!!

and I thought you were suppose to get money when one strips? I guess things have changed in this world.

MLB ERA

Re: Molina Fined For Stripping!!

haha, word man. Yadier pulled off one of the funniest things I've seen in a while. At this point though, throwing or leaving anything on the field warrants a suspension or fine