Thread: They're Back!

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA

They're Back!

The defending champs have swept the first place Brewers and are now just 2.5 games out. They now go to the north side of Chitown for a four game set. Cards are coming back from the dead and it's fun as hell to watch.

JOSE REYES IS KING
    Rookie ERA

Re: They're Back!

I dont think so the cubs really seam to have the fire and determenation
    http://www.getafreeappleiphone.com/i...ers/1167_4.gifpaid for my Jose Reyes jersey Yes it works you can try it too.Free money for quick easy surveys.For Pictures of my checks and tips check out my blog http://paid4mycamera.blogspot.com/

14,558 Unread Posts browntown653's Avatar
    MLB ERA

Reefer = closet Cardinals fan

This is fun to watch though, I root for the Cardinals and despite their awful rotation they've miraculously stayed in the race.
    I did a lot of good things as a sim league GM.

Ah, give me something clever to say here.

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers Re: They're Back!

Thanks to Yost and the Brewers. hahaha. It is unbelievable. But, I would rather the Cardinals win it than the Cubs, if the Brewers choke it away. Can't stand the Cubs!!! YUCK!!!!!

Furcals Designated Driver realmofotalk's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

reefer is a Cardinals fan.

As for the Cardinals, it helps that they ran into the junior varsity Dodgers at this point of the season.

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers Re: They're Back!

well, then the Brewers are a little league team right now then... hahahaha...

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA

The Cards are second in my heart and I have always said that. Can't help it! When you grow up around where I am it is force fed to you. They now sit four games out but still have two games left with the Cubs. Too bad they face Zambrano today.

Old Style Drinker
    MLB ERA

Quote Originally Posted by love_that_reefer View Post
    The Cards are second in my heart and I have always said that. Can't help it! When you grow up around where I am it is force fed to you. They now sit four games out but still have two games left with the Cubs. Too bad they face Zambrano today.
    doubt the game gets in. its expected to rain like two inches around these parts, and its been raining since 9am.
    The art of being an engineer: packing 10 lbs of crap into a 5 lb box.

"If Hooter's fell, for all practical purposes the world was lost." Von Neumann's War
    http://www.myspace.com/rockinray1

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA

Ankiel hit a double and a homerun and Rolen had three hits and three RBI. Ankiel also threw out Theriot at third trying to get a leadoff triple. Pineiro got his thrid win as a Cardinal.

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Are the Cardinals going to turn things around and give one last push for the playoffs. This could be a make or break weekend for the Cardinals. Time will tell, and with a veteran lineup and a good manager, I think they will make one last push. This could be the weekend to jump start that one last playoff push.