Thread: I knew it...

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers I knew it...

The Cardinals are starting to make some nose. And one certain Albert and Eckstein are hitting again...

If they can get any pitching.. They are still going to have a say in this division!!!

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA

Re: I knew it...

You are absolutely right. The Brewers haven't been as consistent as the were earlier and the Cards are taking advantage. Brewers is right saying Eckstein because this guy gets things going. He is starting to hit line drives instead of popping up and striking out and has raised his average to .300. Encarnacion has acted like getting someone through a trade and by that I mean bringing some new blood to the clubhouse. Mulder has started throwing bullpen sessions with no setbacks yet which will come in handy if the Cards can stay close.

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers Re: I knew it...

Cardinals are a veteran team and have a great manager (IMO). Brewers are young, manager still learning how to manage (IMO). result not good for me... Cardinals will overtake my Brewers! so sad.. 14 games over .500 and 7.5 game lead, since 9-17 and 5.5 game lead, possibly dwendled down to 5 games after tonight!

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

now it is official--5 games back of my Brewers...

we had a chcance to bury them and didn't and now it is going to end up biting us in the backside!

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA

Don't give up hope yet my friend. The Brewers have a lot of talent and aren't going anywhere anytime quick. Cards still have no ace, Molina's out and Edmonds still isn't hitting that well.

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Not giving up hope, just glad to see them in the hunt. Just watched them loose to the Cubs yesterday, and they were very, very, very flat and uninterseted. The Brewers are going to be ok. I just am sooo impatient cause of so many years of really bad teams!!!

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA

Well that is over because the Brewers are going to be good for a while with young guys like Fielder, Hardy, Weeks, Braun, etc.....

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

I know, just hope they stick around too!!!