Thread: Mvp

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA

Cardinals Mvp

Pujols had hit 5 homeruns in just 3 games. This man is amazing and the best in all of baseball. He is hitting .322 with 44 HRs and 116 RBI. He also sports a .424 OBP and a 1.109 OPS. He has more homeruns than strikeouts (40) for christ's sake! The man is unbelievable and has been carrying this team all year with significant injuries to Edmonds, Rolen, Eckstein, Mulder and Encarnacion. To put on top of that the rotation has been shit, Molina hasn't hit all year, no fulltime second baseman and 10 blown saves for Izzy. This guy has to be the NL MVP for a second year in a row.

Brewers/Steelers Fan!!!
    MLB ERA

Brewers

I cant remember what thread was talking about Howard and Pujols for MVP. I put yet another voter towards Pujols.... He hits a 3-R HR against the BrewCrew... He always seems to hit in the clutch... Again..................

PUJOLS-MVP

Hall of Famer
    MLB ERA
    Yep. I give it to Pujols as well. So when does he get a nickname like "Big Papi" or "The Big Hurt"? This guy is simply amazing. He is the guy that the younger generation will flock around. And he hasn't done anything to disgrace his name or the game either. Just a great talent and seemingly a great guy to be around.

Pujols for MVP in '07!

MLB ERA
    I will be going for Howard. It's time for a change.
    "For someone who was never meant for this world, I must confess I'm suddenly having a hard time leaving it. Of course, they say every atom in our bodies was once part of a star. Maybe I'm not leaving... maybe I'm going home."

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA
    LOL One Year he gets the award and its time for a change. What a crock of shit!!!

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by love_that_reefer
    LOL One Year he gets the award and its time for a change. What a crock of shit!!!
    That's right.
    "For someone who was never meant for this world, I must confess I'm suddenly having a hard time leaving it. Of course, they say every atom in our bodies was once part of a star. Maybe I'm not leaving... maybe I'm going home."