Thread: Hey yhova

MLB ERA

Hey yhova

I see you finally made it over here. Listen bro, you can come out of the closet now, we all know how much you're dying to profess your love for the Red Sux Nation. It's OK. We won't ban you or mock you. I promise.

The Red Sox and their fans never seem to disappoint. Whenever they are given the benefit of the doubt and are given an ounce of respect they show their true colors and represent the scum of the country. They are truly the most disgusting thing that has happened to the face of MLB. Say what you want about the Yankees overspending, at least they are a class organization. The Sux couldn't even make it out of spring training without trying to start a pre-school like "war of words", which of course A-Rod was too classy to take part in.
    What is the worst source of diarrhea ?
    A)A bowl of chili, or
    B)Curt Schilling's mouth

AA ERA
    Good seeing you, yhova.

I couldn't disagree with what you said about the Red Sox.

Boy, nice job inciting another anti-Sox fan rhetoric. And I wonder at times why I Sox fans don't come here.

they can't handle it

I am sure you will eventually get "bandwagon" full of RedSox fans...at least till this October.

AA ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishercat
    Boy, nice job inciting another anti-Sox fan rhetoric. And I wonder at times why I Sox fans don't come here.
    C'mon. That's an excuse. I have my run-in here with the Yankee posters here and in the previous board. I had said my anti-Yankee rants that is far worse than what yhova says. It does not stop them from coming here. Plus I like to think Sox posters can do a good job responding back with a clever retort. I don't think what yhova says is personal or anything. He is just having fun.

I think you do a good job always responding to yhova's smack thread in the three years I known you here.

I don't have much of an issue with yhova's post. Yes, if I came to this forum and I saw my kind were being called scum, I wouldn't be much too pleased, but that's to be expected in a smak forum (although, I'm not sure how impersonal it is, but I don't have an issue with it).

I have a problem with something else.

is it me?

Nah. I figure it won't be that hard to figure out. Nobody did anything against the rules or shit like that, don't get me wrong, I just wouldn't do it.