Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Boston Red Cocks swept outta the playoffs

Boston Red Cocks swept outta the playoffs

Muahahaha...ahaha...ahahaha.
    "Players can't get better over time." -GiantsFanatic

Red Sox weren't horrible, they just got outplayed. Looks like they aren't going to repeat.

Not fair, I can't talk smack in return! Waaaaaaaaaah!

Still, the performance by the Sox in the last two games wasn't that bad...it just wasn't enough to beat a playoff team and Chicago took advantage.
    http://strike3forums.com/forums/phot...pelbon2006.jpg

Then out of fairness to the others you will be Slagathor.

I am not sure the Yankees (or their fans) have much more to cheer about.

AAA ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by RLA68
    I am not sure the Yankees (or their fans) have much more to cheer about.
    Yeah but he has TWO teams(even though it's likely both will be out soon).

The Clubhouse Co-Mod HuskerFan2002's Avatar
    AAA ERA
    Did you guys even see the Yankee fans cheering for Boston getting swept? Man..the pure hatred between those two teams is unbelievable. I wish the Yankees would be in the NL so they can meet the Red Sox in the World Series someday.

Rookie ERA
    Did a Braves fans just talk smack about us getting knocked out of the first round. 14 staright divison titles for you guys and one ring, yea I wouldnt be so cocky. Hell, you guys dont even sell out your playoff games.

You'we won 1 in 86. We've won more than that. Besides, you got swept, **** fans.

RIP Cyan 2000 - 2017 Providence A's's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by General
    You'we won 1 in 86. We've won more than that. Besides, you got swept, **** fans.
    And the Braves have won 2 in 91 years.

Rookie ERA
    I look forward to seeing the Astros advance. Wait when was the last time you won a World series? I think we won one um last year.

MLB ERA
    "OMG!1 MY TEAM IZ BETTER SO THAT MEANS I WIN YAY I WIN"

Quote Originally Posted by General
    Since the Boston Braves came into existence (1912), the Braves have three world championships.

Since the Boston Red Sox (Americans) came into existence in 1901, the Red Sox organization has six world championships. Just counting from 1912 on, they have five.
    http://strike3forums.com/forums/phot...pelbon2006.jpg

Then out of fairness to the others you will be Slagathor.

Never would happen. The revenue from their regular meetings and then playoff would be severely reduced. Not to mention the fun in who wins the division and then the pennant.

Quote Originally Posted by HuskerFan2002
    Did you guys even see the Yankee fans cheering for Boston getting swept? Man..the pure hatred between those two teams is unbelievable. I wish the Yankees would be in the NL so they can meet the Red Sox in the World Series someday.

A Braves Fans vs RedSox Fans smak sesion???

How hilarious. I love to hate the RedSox but the Braves have N-O-T-H-I-N-G to brag about. 14 Division titles but only 1 World Series title? I respect the Twins more that won it all in 1987 and 1991. That is 2 at least.

As far as I am concerned abut the playoffs, losing 3-0 is equivelant to losing 3-2. Either way you are out. All that matters in the end is who takes home the trophy.

Quote Originally Posted by Fishercat
    Since the Boston Braves came into existence (1912), the Braves have three world championships.

Since the Boston Red Sox (Americans) came into existence in 1901, the Red Sox organization has six world championships. Just counting from 1912 on, they have five.

As far as I'm concerned, it's better to get in and lose than not to get in at all.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast