Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Fair and balanced media in action..

AAA ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by ATLien
    You were making some good points until the end of your post.
    No, it's not. Conservative is just a political point of view. It's not a race. It's not an ethnicity. It's not even a religion.
    So its okay to hate them. Even if you've never met the person, you can still hate them for their value system which you probably misunderstood. Are you starting to see the double standard you're establishing? You can hate Conservitism. But when you hate the person for believing in that value system you being just as prejudice as an Anti-Semite, or a White Supremacist.

You've never met me. How can you say you hate me? We'd probably get along just fine if you could check your prejudice at the door.

MLB ERA
    Why do you so badly want me to like you?

AAA ERA
    I'm not trying to get you to like me. I'm try to make you realize that your just as much of a bigot as the people your mad at. And that your preconceived notions about conservatives are wrong. All conservatives are not racist as you would suppose (and have done so in this thread). Ever hear of Sen Robert Byrd? He's a liberal Democrat from West Virginia that left the KKK so he could run for office. Is every liberal Democrat like him? Thankfully no, but I bet that rocks you preconceived notions about liberal Democrats.

MLB ERA
    I didn't say Democrats were straight, did I? Far as I'm concerned Republicans & Democrats are just like Bloods & Crips. And that's on the real.

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by Hmark6
    I'm not trying to get you to like me.
    Then don't talk to me.

AAA ERA
    I didn't say Democrats were straight, did I? Far as I'm concerned Republicans & Democrats are just like Bloods & Crips. And that's on the real.
    But the guy is acting they way you hate, and he's on the complete opposite end of the spectrum from the conservatives you're calling out.

You've set up a double standard that protects yourself. You can sling around all the hate you want, but if anyone blows you up, then they are being racist. You can be a bigot, but no one else can. Just think about that the next time you want to call someone a racist. Think about your own prejudice. I know how you liberals(or anti-conservatives) think because I used to be one. Your words were my words, when I was your age.

EDIT:
    Then don't talk to me.
    Now you're just being stubborn. And I like that, because it means you're pickin' up what I'm puttin' down, and that bothers you.

MLB ERA
    ATLien, you're an idiot and you're just trying to piss people off. Go back to your ACLU rally and quit it with this garbage.

This is not smack and therefore is done.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567