Thread: MLB.com sucks

MLB.com sucks

Oh this is bullsh*t.

I can't listen to the Toronto vs. Boston game online, because mlb doesn't allow streaming of bosox games. WTF!?! I'm listening to the Jays, not the bosox!!

RIP Cyan 2000 - 2017 Providence A's's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    weird...because the advertisement for mlb audio is that you can listen to 100% of the games...mlb.tv boast 97% out of market games

No, I mean I can't go to the Toronto radio station site and listen to the game. It says 'mlb does not allow streaming of this game'.

AA ERA
    Yea your not supposed to be able to use any radio station to listen online but some still do. Sometimes you get lucky but paying for it rocks more.
    I aim to try
    "Nothing is what rocks dream of."-Aristotle

Minor Leaguer
    Rookie ERA

Red Sox Re: MLB.com sucks

mlb.com audio is SO f*g bad I can hardly believe it. Know a way to by-pass the first 30 minutes of the archived audio? The sox game of the other day was preceeded by 30 painful minutes of a food-review call-in show. I thought i was dying... THEN i got the first 3 innings replayed in an endless loop!

Hall of Famer
    MLB ERA

Re: MLB.com sucks

holy thread from the dead
    -Chris
    Don't let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game.

Going For It

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Speaking of which, I don't even know the Jay's had a mod.
    Weird.

Minor Leaguer
    Rookie ERA

When I was 4yrs old I sent away to the Weekly Reader and ordered a 45rpm recording of Neil Armstrong speaking to earth from the MOON. THAT recording is CLEARER than the MLB.COM audio cast....FROM FLORIDA..... of last night's SOX vs. CIN game. The string connecting the 2 soup cans must of have had too much slack in it.MLB.COM SUCKS. But it's all I got.

Guess Who's Back missionhockey21's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

Are you able to find any of the local stations who broadcast the game online or has the MLB gotten to all of those by now too? I remember a few years ago being able to find affiliate stations carrying the signal from the broadcast station and being able to pick it up. I too wasn't thrilled at all listening to the two games I did from MLB.com either.

Minor Leaguer
    Rookie ERA

Now the mlb.com gameday audio feature is s.n.a.f.u'd! I knew the t.v. featured was bad but now the archieved radio broadcasts take DAYS to become available, not minutes, as it should reasonably require. MLB.com is certainly making it hard to access the product:baseball. What's their problem??? uggggg.

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA

I had to go through espn.com to get my mlb.tv account because mlb.com kept saying my credit card was declining. Then during the game, a mlb.tv commercial kept playing over and over so I had to close the window and log back in just to watch the rest of the game. It is definitely more flawed than last year.

MLB ERA

Yea the flukes are definitely in there right now, like no sound for my hometown Sox broadcast the 1st 5 innings, but I imagine they are just bugs they are working through...or I certainly hope so
    LeagueTeamDivision TitlesWild CardWS WinsYears as GM
    MSLSeattle0001

Seattle GM since July 2065
    Royals GM since January 2005

Oakland GM in MSL History
    3 Division Titles (4 Wild Card Berths) 1 World Series

RIP TBSL Los Angeles Angels 2012 WS Champs

MLB ERA

I don't use the audio. If I can't watch it than it's no fun. If I'm away and can't watch the game for some reason I'll just go back and watch it later.
    "For someone who was never meant for this world, I must confess I'm suddenly having a hard time leaving it. Of course, they say every atom in our bodies was once part of a star. Maybe I'm not leaving... maybe I'm going home."

Going For It

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

The words spoken in this threead make me question if I should submit the digits to the card for the purchase. I've been thinking about it for a while now, but havn't made up my mind.

Also, anyone have any advice for hooking the comp to the tv, whats the quality like for the broadcast?