Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hey, somebody pick a fight with me.

Thread Killah/Angels Mod riverdunesrat's Avatar
    MLB ERA

Padres

Not directed at anyone in particular......but pull yer head out.....
    GO PADRES AND ANGELS ALL THE WAY IN 2008
    ................http://img367.imageshack.us/img367/5347/mlblogo7ld.gif ..................

Furcals Designated Driver realmofotalk's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    As I was saying before the interruption:
    Quote Originally Posted by realmofotalk
    Ok, you're a bandwagon Packers fan in Ohio who only likes the Packers after their Super Bowl win in '97. And I'd like to hear about how the Bengals fans will either make you eat your Packers #4 jersey (if the Bengals win) or tear you apart (if you celebrate a Packers win in front of pissed off Bengals fans) on October 30.

Quote Originally Posted by riverdunesrat
    but pull yer head out.....

Thank you for that picture. I got to use it in another forum where a couple of members need to do exactly that.

MLB ERA
    I was born in Wisconsin, moved to Cincinnati when I was about 3, and I was a fan of the Rockies, Penguins, Steelers, and Bulls up until about age 9. I like the Rockies because they hit so many homeruns back in the day with Burks, Bichette, Castilla, Big Cat, and Walker. I liked the Penguins and Steelers solely because of their colors. And I liked the Bulls for the same reason everyone liked the Bulls. Slowly but surely, my cousin, who is about a year older than me and still lives in Wisconsin, pretty much made me become a Packers fan, and yes, this was during the year they won the Super Bowl. As I've grown up I've become more local with my team alliances, becoming a big Reds fan and a Nuggets fan in the NBA because they have Kenyon Martin, who went to UC. I don't really follow the NHL anymore, but I still root for the Penguins to win, but the closest NHL team is the Blue Jackets anyways, and they haven't been around that long. For some reason, the Packers stuck with me, probably because the Bengals were so awful for so long, and once they became somewhat respectable again, I was already deeply entrenched as a Packers fan.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123