Thread: Teams you love to hate and why?

Banned
    Rookie ERA

Baseball Slant Teams you love to hate and why?

What are those teams you absolutely hate to see win not only against your team, but any other team in the league. As for it would be first the Philadelphia Phillies. Some of it is because of the recent success they have had in the division where the Nationals play, but mostly it is because the fans have to be the most obnoxious fans in the league. And yes I am saying they are more obnoxious than the Yankee fans. I was able to catch a Nats game up in Philly the other year and let me tell you never again. I don't mind the occasional obsenity thrown my way, but calling me a whore and words to that extent is going over the top. Also the peanut shells being thrown at me and my friend wasn't pleasant either. The best part was the Nationals won the game and we left with a smile.

The other team has to be the New York Mets. Mostly because they are in the same division and also because I never really liked Carlos Beltran much. Everyone looks at him as this superstar player and actually he really isn't much at all.

Rookie ERA

Re: Teams you love to hate and why?

The only team not allowed to win at all, period is the Yankees after that anyone playing my team.

Rookie ERA

Easily the Cardinals. Ever since I was a kid I have hated that organization. Probably because of all the dumb ass kids in my town who love to talk shit. I also can't stand Tony LaRussa, Mark McGwire, Yadier Molina, and Ryan Theriot. The Lou Brock trade doesn't help, or all the championships lol
    LeagueTeamRecordWild CardDivisionPennantsTitles
    MSLKansas City Royals (NYY/TB)3611-351711487
    TBLCleveland Indians1084-6982521
    HSLChicago Cubs2071-17641941

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

The team i love to hate is in the NFL. The motherfucking Seattle Seachickens..er seahawks.

Banned
    Rookie ERA

Quote Originally Posted by Porter99 View Post
    The team i love to hate is in the NFL. The motherfucking Seattle Seachickens..er seahawks.
    Never heard them expressed as the seachickens. Is that like those damn birds the Seagulls that eat everything in sight that you bring to the beach?

Furcals Designated Driver realmofotalk's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

What a poor way of phrasing such a question. What kind of fan LOVES to hate any team? I don't LOVE to hate the Giants. I hate them because it's inherent for me as a Dodger fan to hate the Giants, for better or worse.

Banned
    Rookie ERA

Quote Originally Posted by realmofotalk View Post
    What a poor way of phrasing such a question. What kind of fan LOVES to hate any team? I don't LOVE to hate the Giants. I hate them because it's inherent for me as a Dodger fan to hate the Giants, for better or worse.
    OK, just for you the title can be teams you hate because it was inherented.

Everyone i know hates the Yankee's. But ill give them their props...they have a great team. GO DODGERS!