Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Really Boston Fans? Really?

MLB ERA

MLB Really Boston Fans? Really?

You guys have got to be the biggest ****ing retards on this planet. Why the hell would you guys continue to chant "Yankees Suck" after we score on you and go up by another run? Go ahead and chant it when you guys tie the game or whatever or while you have the lead. But to chant it while we are 4-2 then 5-2 and 6 1/2 games up just does not make sense to me! You guys ARE ****ING IDIOTS. Read the ****ing scoreboard you dumb ****s. Just sit back and watch us kick your ass and go up 7 1/2 games on you little pieces of shit. You guys amaze me to how stupid some people can be.
    Tennessee Titans. Duke athletics. New York Yankees. Carolina Hurricanes. Portland Trailblazers.

Milwaukee Brewers MSL GM

MLB ERA

Re: Really Boston Fans? Really?

This thread should be fun once CJ logs on.
    LeagueTeamyearsRecordWild CardDivisionPennantsTitles
    MSLSan Diego Padres2034-20592,217-1,9951631
    TBLArizona Diamondbacks2005-20181,216-1,0531963
    TSSLSan Diego Padres2015-2021, 2024-20281,017-9280732
    TSSLTexas Rangers2029-2033396-4140000

MLB ERA

It just doesn't make sense to me why they would chant that after we go deep on them. ****in idiots.
    Tennessee Titans. Duke athletics. New York Yankees. Carolina Hurricanes. Portland Trailblazers.

Milwaukee Brewers MSL GM

RIP Cyan 2000 - 2017 Providence A's's Avatar
    MLB ERA

they're bitter, sore losers?

MLB ERA

Just keep thinking back fondly on 2000, Yank-me's.

*****es.

MLB ERA

You know what else is classy? Booing Derek Jeter. What assholes
    Quote Originally Posted by missionhockey21 View Post
    Life: Its gots to be funky.

MLB ERA

9-6 on the season... there is a reason we aren't worrying about you guys... ohh and you don't have any WS in the last 9 years... and we got 2... lets be honest your farm system sucks, you barely have enough OF that can run, and your bullpen has 2 arms total...

The WC is there for a reason and we'll take full advantage of it and send you guys home again in October
    LeagueTeamDivision TitlesWild CardWS WinsYears as GM
    MSLSeattle0001

Seattle GM since July 2065
    Royals GM since January 2005

Oakland GM in MSL History
    3 Division Titles (4 Wild Card Berths) 1 World Series

RIP TBSL Los Angeles Angels 2012 WS Champs

Guess Who's Back missionhockey21's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries

For fans who root for any of the other 28 teams, the Yankees winning two of three and further extending their lead gives us hope, hope that maybe, just maybe, ESPN BOS-NYY noise will be at least reduced. The impossible dream of course.

MLB ERA

the impossible dream would be that they both lose when playing each other.

I'd love for both to get bounced in the 1st round...assuming the Saux even get there.

I really used to hate the Yankees, but now I find myself rooting for them over the Saux. I never liked the Saux, but the attitudes changed big time with a roid-infused WS title. The average Saux fan is worse than ever since that moment...average. I have some friends that are Saux fans, hell my g/f is...they don't have that attitude though.

edit: how the hell is "ing" a tag for this thread?

MLB ERA

You have no way to know if they used roids on their title run and to call it that is frankly irresponsible and unfair... The Yanks ones in the 90's weren't roid-infused either... every team had players that used them... A WS in the 90's-00's is worth just as much as one in the 60's and 70's
    MSLSeattle0001

MLB ERA

irresponsible? I'm not a journalist. I'm allowed to have my own opinion and to express it here. and you're right, every team had at least a few players using...that doesn't make it right. even my 1989 A's...Canseco for sure and one can assume McGwire, but I guess we'll never know for sure. I'm not sure about anyone else. Roidtiz and Manroid were 2 huge pieces to that team so you can't say there isn't doubt...whether you want to believe it or not.

MLB ERA

Quote Originally Posted by cjkalt View Post
    9-6 on the season... there is a reason we aren't worrying about you guys... ohh and you don't have any WS in the last 9 years... and we got 2... lets be honest your farm system sucks, you barely have enough OF that can run, and your bullpen has 2 arms total...

The WC is there for a reason and we'll take full advantage of it and send you guys home again in October
    Wow. You don't wanna start talking about WS in the past do you? You'll lose that argument you idiot. And if you seriously think our farm system sucks then you need to go do some research. I bet you have even heard of Montero or any of or prospects for that matter. Go look up information on our farm system. Texas is going to take the WC from you guys, you don't need to worry about October. You'll be sitting there watching the Yankees play. What do you mean there is a reason you aren't worried about us? Cause you know the AL East title is out of reach for you guys or what? That just doesn't make sense to me. You wouldn't be worried playing us in October? I would be. But continue to talk about the past, the Red Sox have a much more glorious past than the Yankees, don't they?

Milwaukee Brewers MSL GM

MLB ERA

I've heard of Montero and Austin Jackson... they are good prospects but thats really it... you got a few arms in A ball but they are at least 4-5 years away... Compare that to the Sox (Buchholz, Bowden, Lars Anderson, Ryan Kalish, Josh Reddick) and they have depth at the high levels and low levels which is why they are a top 7 system as compared to the Yankees at #16...

The Rangers are a great story but come September they have to play LAA/Seattle and we get BAL/TOR, and their young pitching will hit the wall. The division isn't out of hand yet, but I'm focusing on the fact we are in the playoffs right now and you are PRAYING Texas passes us cause you can't knock us out on your own.

You bought some titles... big deal, we have a rich history of heartbreak and triumph and coming back from 0-3 when it had never been done before
    MSLSeattle0001

MLB ERA

Quote Originally Posted by NYgiantsfan5689 View Post
    You know what else is classy? Booing Derek Jeter. What assholes
    Derek Jeter must be a messiah or something?
    Dude is the most overated/overpaid player in baseball, he's not even the best SS on his own ****ing team!!!!!!!

MLB ERA

Quote Originally Posted by cjkalt View Post
    I've heard of Montero and Austin Jackson... they are good prospects but thats really it... you got a few arms in A ball but they are at least 4-5 years away... Compare that to the Sox (Buchholz, Bowden, Lars Anderson, Ryan Kalish, Josh Reddick) and they have depth at the high levels and low levels which is why they are a top 7 system as compared to the Yankees at #16...

The Rangers are a great story but come September they have to play LAA/Seattle and we get BAL/TOR, and their young pitching will hit the wall. The division isn't out of hand yet, but I'm focusing on the fact we are in the playoffs right now and you are PRAYING Texas passes us cause you can't knock us out on your own.

You bought some titles... big deal, we have a rich history of heartbreak and triumph and coming back from 0-3 when it had never been done before
    But to say our farm system flat out sucks is just silly. Come on now bro.

Can't knock you though? Really? After how we have been playing against you guys lately how are you so confident that you guys would knock us out and it wouldn't be the other way around?

Congratulations on the 0-3, that was awesome but all of you and your little buddies (Sox fans) need to get over it. Move on, I mean seriously. Yeah it was cool,l but dude, get over it. I love when Sox fans also bring up "buying titles" as if you guys don't spend a lot of money as well.

Quote Originally Posted by GiantsFanatic View Post
    Derek Jeter must be a messiah or something?
    Dude is the most overated/overpaid player in baseball, he's not even the best SS on his own ****ing team!!!!!!!
    I don't even know what to say to you. Please, please, please explain to me how Derek Jeter is overrated. I really want to hear this.

Milwaukee Brewers MSL GM

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast