Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone else find Love_that_reefer annoying?

Braves Anyone else find Love_that_reefer annoying?

I sure as hell do. Poster of the month my ass.
    "Players can't get better over time." -GiantsFanatic

AAA ERA
    i dont.

AAA ERA
    I think he got mad at me after I told him to grow up when he made this classless post.

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA
    Why do you find me annoying? Is it because I told you to pick a team? Come one dude,get real. I could honestly care less what you guys think. I am annoying because you disagree with me. Man I love this country! And no Hmark I did not get mad at you over that silly post. Disagreeing with someone doesn't mean I am mad at someone. The only person I truly can't stand is Joke. I find him to be a fraud

AAA ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by love_that_reefer
    I find him to be a fraud
    You're right on that one. Plus you've earned yourself some rep by being a good sport in spite of General picking a fight with this thread.

Yeah, I did overreact (or react for that matter, I should be used to that s**t by now).
    "Players can't get better over time." -GiantsFanatic

Thread Killah/Angels Mod riverdunesrat's Avatar
    MLB ERA

Padres

I'm really starting to hate that mofo.....not only because he is a Gnat fan :p but because of this thread.....he jinxed us
    Ever since he made that thread the Pads are 1-5. In fact pretty much the whole NL West is choking right about now for the month of June. Here are the win-loss records for the division in June.....

Pads.......1-5
    Snakes....1-6
    Dogs.......4-3
    Gnats......1-5
    Rox.........4-3

If the Snakes and Dogs hadn't lost also, the Pads would be in a world of hurt right now. Thx a lot reefer, and stay away from the AL West.
    GO PADRES AND ANGELS ALL THE WAY IN 2008
    ................http://img367.imageshack.us/img367/5347/mlblogo7ld.gif ..................

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA
    I wish the world revolved around me.

ERA
    Call NASA
    Why do you find me annoying? Is it because I told you to pick a team? Come one dude,get real. I could honestly care less what you guys think. .I am annoying because you disagree with me Man I love this country! And no Hmark I did not get mad at you over that silly post. Disagreeing with someone doesn't mean I am mad at someone. The only person I truly can't stand is Joke. I find him to be a fraud
    In your quote you say about yourself "I am annoying because you disagree with me". Then in a sentence or two later you say "The only person I truly can't stand is Joke. I find him to be a fraud".

You can not recognize nor accept fact and truth, and you wouldn't know the difference if it came up and slapped you on the back of the head.

MLB ERA
    Hey joek, I don't know you, have never talked with you, but I keep wondering why no one likes you?????????
    ................http://img367.imageshack.us/img367/5347/mlblogo7ld.gif ..................

ERA
    Call NASA
    No one? Only several who will not/can not accept fact, truth, and reality. However, there are many on the other side of the coin. You may want to contact the posters who do not like me, and ask them why. I think many of them can't accept being proven wrong so often, nor have their views challenged. You will find that many believe losing makes a player great, while believing that winning makes a player bad. The game is played for the team to WIN games. The players who play for the teams that WIN games and reach the playoffs, win pennants, and win world championships are the best players.

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by joek
    No one? Only several who will not/can not accept fact, truth, and reality. However, there are many on the other side of the coin. You may want to contact the posters who do not like me, and ask them why. I think many of them can't accept being proven wrong so often, nor have their views challenged. You will find that many believe losing makes a player great, while believing that winning makes a player bad. The game is played for the team to WIN games. The players who play for the teams that WIN games and reach the playoffs, win pennants, and win world championships are the best players.
    Ok, in all fairness, that was very one-sided the way I phrased that, so let me rephrase.....I have only seen people here speak negatively of you. I haven't seen anyone speak positive of you. That's it.

Just for the record I do remember THE WIN METHOD from the other board but I don't recall all the supposed negative talk from over there.

ERA
    Call NASA
    The negativity is regurgated by the same people. The will and or cannot believe. That is their free choice. But some find it ego building for themselves to try to belittle and demean something successful. It appears out of ten posters, three do not believe, three don't care, and four believe. When someone knocks a succes, you know just how successful you have become. Who was it that said 'every knock is a boost'?

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by joek
    In your quote you say about yourself "I am annoying because you disagree with me". Then in a sentence or two later you say "The only person I truly can't stand is Joke. I find him to be a fraud".

You can not recognize nor accept fact and truth, and you wouldn't know the difference if it came up and slapped you on the back of the head.
    Fact or truth? You are talking faith my friend. I have to have faith and actually believe you work for a successful team. Your baseball ignorance does not allow me to believe you. Come up with some proof and then I might find it to be fact.

ERA
    Call NASA
    Your baseball ignorance does not allow me to believe you.
    I think the hoof is on the your paw.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast