Thread: Has the MLB and FOX F'd up Saturday games?

Has the MLB and FOX F'd up Saturday games?

The DiaTribe: A Thing of the Past?

After coming across this... How is the MLB making the wrong decision, given that ratings/attendance are the highest they've been? How is 4pm that much drastically different than 1pm if you're bringing your kids to the game? The game is over at 7, that's too late, how? Interleague ratings are higher than intra-league ratings during the week too, and I dunno what this guy's talking about cause who doesn't wanna see the teams you never get to? I know im very interested in seeing what the supposedly strengthening NL has got when they play my Yankees, and I don't know a person that's not. I happen to LOVE 1pm, Saturday, Fox televised baseball games, but the 4pm (3:55 actually) is really not that bad.

Re: Has the MLB and FOX F'd up Saturday games?

They sure did F up Saturday games. I could not believe Roger Clemens 1st game wasn't even shown on FOX.

The Clubhouse Co-Mod HuskerFan2002's Avatar
    AAA ERA

I like the 3PM starts. I'm usually busy around the noon hour on Saturdays, plus there's not much on television if there wasn't a 3PM start.

Clemens' pitching doesn't make it the biggest game of the day, it really doesn't lol

MLB ERA

Its not like they show enough Yankee games, so if fox did not show a Yankee game and showed the Giants@ RedSox, instead of "Clemens making his first start" its not that big of a deal, compared to Bonds on the verge of breaking probably one of the greatest records in sports history.