Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mntwinsfan Shut Up!

MLB ERA

Mntwinsfan Shut Up!

I was just looking back at some old threads and look what I found,

Originally posted 06-21-2007
    Quote Originally Posted by mntwinsfan View Post
    Browntown please, you cry and complain about your club, I bash my club when they play bad. You don't see me acting like the way you are. I f'ning promise I wont talk about your 200 million dollar team again. Normally if the Rockies were not playing so good, I would have said your club got killed by the 2nd WORST team in the game.

But again I am done for now. Seems like your just taking things the wrong way again!
    Originally posted 10-01-2007
    Browntown what the hell do you want? A fn cookie? You made the playoffs by default. Did you win the east hell no! Did you play teams that were down right terrible? Honestly I dont care about your F****** yankees. It is not like they will beat the Indians. You have no chance in winning. Another 250 million dollar payroll out in the first round of the playoffs!
    SHUT THE **** UP!

Listen we all know that your a little pissed off about you and your stupid little Twins that are at home now watching the Yankees play in the post season. I would be too so I can't be to upset over that. But you never post anything intelligent. Here are what all of your posts sound like, Yankees ****ing suck! Yankee are awful! I hate the Yankees! Oh them and their 250 million dollar pay roll suck! Please once your team finishes over .500 then you can come and talk to me. I know for a fact that me and all of the Yankee fans on this board are sick you and your bull shit. All you do is rag on the Yankees, none of us go around just bashing on your Twins. Seriously if you are going to rag on the Yankees then do it and back yourself up and get your facts right. Your an idiot and every Yankee fan here will agree with me. Oh just for the hell of it I'll post the Yankees VS Twins W-L, 5-2. Your Twins are really good!
    Tennessee Titans. Duke athletics. New York Yankees. Carolina Hurricanes. Portland Trailblazers.

Milwaukee Brewers MSL GM

Re: Mntwinsfan Shut Up!

mntwinsfan, you got owned so badly, it's funny.

MLB ERA

It's old news.

Doubt anyone cares.

New York Yankee Hater!!!! mntwinsfan's Avatar
    MLB ERA

When your Yankees go down and lose the Series I will remember this post. Nothing like waking up this morning to find this crap. when you lose I will enjoy bashing your overpaid pile of crap Yankees! Here is a game score from last night. 12-3 Indians! "The Yankees lose" "The Yankees Lose" Below you will see a picture of the player of the game..
    KBSL - Atlanta Hawks
    Arizona gm - MSL

MLB ERA

Quote Originally Posted by BuckFoston View Post
    I was just looking back at some old threads and look what I found,

Originally posted 06-21-2007

Originally posted 10-01-2007

SHUT THE **** UP!

Listen we all know that your a little pissed off about you and your stupid little Twins that are at home now watching the Yankees play in the post season. I would be too so I can't be to upset over that. But you never post anything intelligent. Here are what all of your posts sound like, Yankees ****ing suck! Yankee are awful! I hate the Yankees! Oh them and their 250 million dollar pay roll suck! Please once your team finishes over .500 then you can come and talk to me. I know for a fact that me and all of the Yankee fans on this board are sick you and your bull shit. All you do is rag on the Yankees, none of us go around just bashing on your Twins. Seriously if you are going to rag on the Yankees then do it and back yourself up and get your facts right. Your an idiot and every Yankee fan here will agree with me. Oh just for the hell of it I'll post the Yankees VS Twins W-L, 5-2. Your Twins are really good!

Your above comments tell me this, you cant take it when your team looses! Your panties get all in a ball and the complaining begins. Difference is that when my team sucks I bash my team. Typical Yankees fans are so upset little things bother them even more. Heck JT the Brick who is a die hard Yankees fan was not happy they lost but was not crying and complaining like your doing. It is a game have fun with it.

What is fun is I post and you all are mad. If you would have let it go I would have been done along time ago. So when the Yanks play Boston and you win you dont talk smack to the Boston fans? If you say no your a liar!
    KBSL - Atlanta Hawks
    Arizona gm - MSL

MLB ERA

I'm not crying because the Yankees lost I am just sick and tired of your crap. I've put it up with it for a long time and now I just finally realized that I was sick of it and I wanted to say this. I'm not crying because the Yankees lost, I mean sure I'm upset they lost but that isn't the reason why I made this thread. The reason I made this thread is because I put up with you for a long time and I finally had enough.
    Tennessee Titans. Duke athletics. New York Yankees. Carolina Hurricanes. Portland Trailblazers.

Milwaukee Brewers MSL GM

MLB ERA

Quote Originally Posted by Dry1313 View Post
    It's old news.

Doubt anyone cares.
    Maybe him mentioning that he would never bring up the payroll again is old but its not old news that all his posts consist of, Yankees suck, Yankees are awful. Thats the whole reason I made this thread is because I was sick of all his posts.

Milwaukee Brewers MSL GM

MLB ERA

What is fun is I post and you all are mad. If you would have let it go I would have been done along time ago.
    Man shut up you can't let things go, just look at what I posted.

Milwaukee Brewers MSL GM

MLB ERA

Oh please. Your a yankee fan only when the win. When they lose you cry like a baby. In a couple hours you will be down 2-0! When that happens be ready because I will bash the hell out of the Yankees.
    KBSL - Atlanta Hawks
    Arizona gm - MSL

MLB ERA

Haha yupp I'm a Yankee fan only when they win. Shut up you don't know jack. I can't wait till the Yankees win tonight so I can shut you up. Well at least I will try to make you shut up but you will still say they suck even if they win tonight.

Milwaukee Brewers MSL GM

MLB ERA

Dude, sometimes, you just need to let things go.

MNTwinsfan will always say the Yankees suck, just like with the best pitcher in the MLB, the Twins always fail to win the World Series.

Let things ride. He never quits with his garbage, and you look ike a kitten walking around all nambly pambly drinking milk out of a saucer.

Whos in the playoffs, and who's not.

Who has a top CY candidate and MVP candidate, and who doesn't?

Living in the past or the present, MNT, we win. Get over it.

MLB ERA

I actually do let things go very easily, that is probably one of my better qualities but I was just fed up with his crap. I'm surprised one of us Yankee fans didn't make this thread before now. But I had to get it off of my chest, so now I feel better.

Milwaukee Brewers MSL GM

MLB ERA

No, the Yankee fans pity him and his shitty team.

Hell, David Wells threw a perfect game against them.

MLB ERA

Hey ladies, who LOST again tonight to the Indians? Who will be finished for the season in a matter of days? The Yankees suck. Nice to see the choke job once again by a 185 million dollar club.

Below is the MVP for game two. To bad your down 2-0 and your season is ONE game from over!!!! Nice to see so many yankee fans are online.. You all are soon finished!
    KBSL - Atlanta Hawks
    Arizona gm - MSL

MLB ERA

Quote Originally Posted by BuckFoston View Post
    Haha yupp I'm a Yankee fan only when they win. Shut up you don't know jack. I can't wait till the Yankees win tonight so I can shut you up. Well at least I will try to make you shut up but you will still say they suck even if they win tonight.
    What was this post about? Did it happen? Hell no! Are the Indians up 2-0? Shut up already. Arod and the rest have done nothing. NOTHING. Glad to see your not here to back up your mouth... All the crap we have to hear about the Yankees and look where they are now!! IT must have been the mosquitoes that made you lose right?
    KBSL - Atlanta Hawks
    Arizona gm - MSL

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast