Thread: Barry Bonds sticks needles in his butt

Barry Bonds sticks needles in his butt

Link

According to hundreds of thousands of reports coming out of every city in the U.S., Bonds' steroid use has been widely reported and well-documented for years, with sports columnists, bloggers, people attending baseball games, memorabilia collectors, major ballpark popcorn and peanut vendors, groundskeepers, roommates, significant others, fathers-in-law, next-door neighbors, fellow fitness club members, bartenders, mailmen, coworkers, teachers, doormen, parking-lot attendants, fellow elevator passengers, Home Depot clerks, servicemen and women serving in Iraq, former baseball players, Congressmen, second-tier stand-up comics, Sports Illustrated'sRick Reilly, and random passersby all having stated at some point in the last five years that Bonds was obviously taking some sort of
    "I originally heard that Barry Bonds was on steroids during a Giants game in 2001, when my buddy Phil, who was on the couch next to me, said, 'Dude, that Barry Bonds guy is definitely on steroids,'" said Chicago resident Mitch Oliveras. "After 10 seconds of careful observation, and performing a brief comparison of Bonds' present neck width with that on Phil's old 1986 Bonds rookie card, I was convinced."
    "Players can't get better over time." -GiantsFanatic

Future PGA Tour Golfer DirtyKash's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    And he's also a crossdresser.

Rookie ERA
    ^ Win.
    Florida Marlins
    Tampa Bay Devil Rays
    Miami Heat
    Miami Dolphins
    Florida Panthers