Thread: So how bout those red sox?

So how bout those red sox?

The red sox started this month 21 games over .500 and a half game up on the yankees. Now they are 9 games over .500 and 8.5 games back of the yanks. Way to go, sox!

I think they are about to make a run. A run for 3rd place in the division that is. They have the Jays in for 4. I expect them to lose at least 3.

I think its hilarious how if you go back 4 weeks and review the tapes prior and directly after the all-star game of all the idiots on ESPN proclaiming the Yankees dead and the Sox cruising to the division. Now they are a lost puppy who can't find a win. Can't score a run. Big Sloppy's in the hospital, Gammons had a stroke and Manny is a quitter.
    What is the worst source of diarrhea ?
    A)A bowl of chili, or
    B)Curt Schilling's mouth

MLB ERA
    The Sox are just going through a bad time right now however the Yankees suck 24/7.
    "For someone who was never meant for this world, I must confess I'm suddenly having a hard time leaving it. Of course, they say every atom in our bodies was once part of a star. Maybe I'm not leaving... maybe I'm going home."

Quote Originally Posted by DravenX
    The Sox are just going through a bad time right now however the Yankees suck 24/7.
    Enjoyable season to be a Braves fan isn't it ?
    What is the worst source of diarrhea ?
    A)A bowl of chili, or
    B)Curt Schilling's mouth

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by yhova
    I knew someone would say it but it don't bother me. I'm not going to deny how bad they have been this season.
    "For someone who was never meant for this world, I must confess I'm suddenly having a hard time leaving it. Of course, they say every atom in our bodies was once part of a star. Maybe I'm not leaving... maybe I'm going home."

Quote Originally Posted by yhova
    I was thinking the same thing.

So how about a subway series? I'm feeling it.

#1 Cena Hater
    Rookie ERA
    Hell yeah, a nice subway sweep in the world series would be perfect to put the mets fans back in their place and out of their cocky state of mind.

Yankees Record: 89-57
    Magic Number: 6

How about no? I don't want to see the Mets in the WS. Ever.
    "Players can't get better over time." -GiantsFanatic

MLB ERA
    We don't need to beat the Mets. Just watching them lose to the WC winner will do wonders