Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: White Sox Suck

White Sox Suck

Anybody else hate the White Sox? They pretty much suck. They suck horribly. Look at their stupid dumbass manager. Plus, their fans suck.....they really do.. I hate the White Sox? Who's with me?

This was pretty much for Dam.

MLB ERA
    I wonder what you'll be saying about the White Sox on September 1.
    http://img457.imageshack.us/img457/1526/jenkssigya5.jpg

Carlos Quentin for MVP!

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.

Congrats on winning the wildcard.

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by RockSports17
    Congrats on winning the wildcard.
    Why would you say that about a team leading its division by 5+ games?

Carlos Quentin for MVP!

(\__/)

Ah...I won't be saying that about the Tigers. I'll be saying that to the 2nd place AL Central White Sox.

MLB ERA
    Ah...I won't be saying that about the White Sox. I'll be saying that to the 2nd place AL Central Tigers.
    ^ Fixed.

Sorry, but your boys have 10 games against the White Sox between now and September 1, and they've only managed to win 1 out of 6 against the Sox so far.

Carlos Quentin for MVP!

(\__/)

Ah well...I'm not worried. Like I've told you before. Your favorite Tiger player Granderson will hit real well in all those games so you love him even more.

Truthfully, Tigers are going to be a lot better team come this time around then in the past. Even if we split those 10 games, White Sox still aren't even going to gain any games on the Tigers.

I doubt we split those 10 games. Tigers will win most of them, while White Sox could maybe win 1 or 2 at most.

MLB ERA
    I doubt we split those 10 games. Tigers will win most of them, while White Sox could maybe win 1 or 2 at most.
    What are you basing that on? The fact that they've lost 5 of 6 against the Sox already? Maybe the fact that at least two of the Tigers' starting pitchers (Rogers, Verlander) are on the verge of falling apart? Maybe the fact that the rest of them are currently on pace for career years? What could you possible be basing this on?

Carlos Quentin for MVP!

(\__/)

You never fail to bring up the same arguments time after time. Tigers are a new team with new leadership that has brought in brand new confidence. Players are having career years, because they have never had this type of good management before. Leyland is only bringing the best out of these guys. That's only going to continue. Back up your shit on saying Rogers and Verlander are going to fall apart? huh. Nothing. You use the same old arguments, but lets see what happens....Tigers are going to kick some ass, and I'm just going to point it out to you when they do. I'm sure I'll get the same old excuses I always do. Tigers have the best pitching in the league. Time after time other teams have said that Tigers are the best offense they have faced so far this season. Tigers are a team to reckon with, it is just hard for you to swall the fact that White Sox are going to be nothing better than a wildcard team this season.

MLB ERA
    You never fail to bring up the same arguments time after time.
    Why don't you address them then?

Tigers are a new team with new leadership that has brought in brand new confidence.
    I know what a new leader can do, especially if he's a good one (see: Ozzie Guillen), however...

Players are having career years, because they have never had this type of good management before. Leyland is only bringing the best out of these guys. That's only going to continue.
    I don't care how good of a manager you are, you're not going to get 3 starters to have career years, have a rookie starter pitch lights out all season, and have another rookie come up and pitch lights out in his first 5 games simply because of your skills. You have to wonder when Robertson is going to regress to something closer to his career means, and when rookies like Verlander and Miner are going to hit the rookie wall. My guess would be some time in July for Verlander, and sometime in August for Miner, who is also pitching well over his career averages right now.

Back up your shit on saying Rogers and Verlander are going to fall apart? huh. Nothing.
    Yeah, nothing...except:

-Kenny Rogers has not had a post All-Star Break ERA under 4 in the past 5 years.

-Justin Verlander has never pitched over 130 innings in his collegiate or professional career, and he's on pace to pitch well over 200.

You use the same old arguments, but lets see what happens....Tigers are going to kick some ass, and I'm just going to point it out to you when they do.
    You have no factual basis to back this up, but okay.

I'm sure I'll get the same old excuses I always do.
    Excuses? The White Sox are the Champs, and have owned the Tigers this season. I've told you time and time again that the Sox will have a 5+ game lead on September 1, because the two teams will have played 16 of their 19 games between each other at that point. I suppose you call that an "excuse" though.

Tigers have the best pitching in the league.
    But for how long? There are so many questions on that staff.

Time after time other teams have said that Tigers are the best offense they have faced so far this season.
    Well then apparently those teams don't know that the White Sox have scored the most runs of any team in MLB.

Tigers are a team to reckon with
    When did I say they weren't? However...

it is just hard for you to swall the fact that White Sox are going to be nothing better than a wildcard team this season.
    That won't be happening. The Tigers will have to beat the Champs for that to happen, and they haven't shown themselves capable of doing that thus far.

Carlos Quentin for MVP!

(\__/)

Rookie ERA
    I agree the White Sox will be a wildcard team this year at the most. The Yankees also have a shot at the wildcard though, so you never know. The Tigers are doing too well to fall to second place.

But then again, we haven't even gotten to the all-star break yet. Who knows what might happen in the second half of the year. Key guys could get injured for all we know. But at this rate, the White Sox wont be 1st place again.

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by Nolan_Ryan
    I agree the White Sox will be a wildcard team this year at the most. The Yankees also have a shot at the wildcard though, so you never know. The Tigers are doing too well to fall to second place.

But then again, we haven't even gotten to the all-star break yet. Who knows what might happen in the second half of the year. Key guys could get injured for all we know. But at this rate, the White Sox wont be 1st place again.
    Do you really think the Tigers are going to continue to win 16 out of every 18? I, for one, don't. Besides, they've played 6 of 19 games against the White Sox, and lost 5. So the Sox more than control their own destiny, and they're up against a team they own.

Carlos Quentin for MVP!

(\__/)

Rookie ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by Dam8610
    Do you really think the Tigers are going to continue to win 16 out of every 18? I, for one, don't. Besides, they've played 6 of 19 games against the White Sox, and lost 5. So the Sox more than control their own destiny, and they're up against a team they own.
    Do you really think the White Sox are going to continue to win 5 out of every 6 against the Tigers? Lol, I don't. Even if the White Sox have a winning record against the Tigers, the Tigers can still do good against other teams and remain in 1st place.

MLB ERA
    Do you really think the White Sox are going to continue to win 5 out of every 6 against the Tigers? Lol, I don't. Even if the White Sox have a winning record against the Tigers, the Tigers can still do good against other teams and remain in 1st place.
    They play the majority of their games during the time which most pitchers go through their dead arm period of the season, not to mention Kenny Rogers always falls off after the break, and Justin Verlander will be in the 150+ inning range at that point if he remains on his current pace. The White Sox have the best offense in baseball, and their pitching staff isn't too shabby either, although it is underperforming at the moment. The White Sox have won 5 of 6 against the Tigers, and have only 2 more losses thus far this season. The White Sox may not win 15 or 16 out of 19 against the Tigers, but 12 or 13 should be more than enough to take the division, and that's would happen if the Sox won 7 or 8 of their remaining games against the Tigers, which could very easily happen. Why exactly do you give the White Sox such a small chance to win the division again?

Carlos Quentin for MVP!

(\__/)

Rookie ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by Dam8610
    They play the majority of their games during the time which most pitchers go through their dead arm period of the season, not to mention Kenny Rogers always falls off after the break, and Justin Verlander will be in the 150+ inning range at that point if he remains on his current pace. The White Sox have the best offense in baseball, and their pitching staff isn't too shabby either, although it is underperforming at the moment. The White Sox have won 5 of 6 against the Tigers, and have only 2 more losses thus far this season. The White Sox may not win 15 or 16 out of 19 against the Tigers, but 12 or 13 should be more than enough to take the division, and that's would happen if the Sox won 7 or 8 of their remaining games against the Tigers, which could very easily happen. Why exactly do you give the White Sox such a small chance to win the division again?
    Eh whatever I give up on this topic lol. Who knows what will happen after the all-star break. You could be right about Kenny Rogers, but he could have a better full year this year (though he is getting older). Key players could get injured. The White Sox could go on a long winning streak or the Tigers could. It could end up being a tight race between the Tiegrs and the White Sox in the end, as with Yankees and Red Sox for example.

Let's just wait and see what happens...

Heres what I said in my first post in this topic:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast