Thread: Kyle Farnsworth + Rex Hudler = bosom buddies

RIP Cyan 2000 - 2017 Providence A's's Avatar
    MLB ERA

Kyle Farnsworth + Rex Hudler = bosom buddies

Rex Hudler (referring to a homer Eric Chavez crushed off JC Romero in the 8th inning of game earlier in the season to give the A's the lead and the win): "He got lucky there."

Kyle Farnsworth (referring to a homer Dan Johnson hit off him in the 8th to give the A's the lead and the win): "I beat him with that pitch. He got the fat part of the bat on it. Tough luck I guess. It was a decent hit by a halfway decent hitter."

Whatever happened to giving the other team credit for making you pay for your mistakes? How bout this you *****es? Rex, Chavez crushed that fat change up Romero threw. Plain and simple. Chavez made him pay. Kyle, you're a ****ing halfway decent reliever you bum. You threw a fat pitch that Johnson made you pay for. Get over it. That's baseball.

So go ahead. Blame the wind. Put down the other player. But you ****ing need to sac up and give credit to the other guy. You made a mistake and the other guy beat you. whiny little *****es.

Thread Killah/Angels Mod riverdunesrat's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    I'm tellin ya.....the bias, the favortisim, the being judgmental, the personal opinions, etc. need to say outta the booth. Some here don't agree. We have too many guys who have no business being in the booth.....ever.....can you say Rick Sutcliffe, among many, many others?
    GO PADRES AND ANGELS ALL THE WAY IN 2008
    ................http://img367.imageshack.us/img367/5347/mlblogo7ld.gif ..................

MLB ERA
    Werd. Hudler has so much Halo jock sweat on his chin it's pathetic. Hey Hud, that's why nobody even hardly sees Romero in a game lately assclown. As far as Farnsworth, he better watch out or Kendall will beat his ass (I'd pay to see that brawl).

**** 'em both.

MLB ERA
    I'm sure there are other examples (these are just 2 that I've seen this season). I just don't get it...show some class. They're all Major League players. They're supposed to hit mistake pitches and capitalize on other mistakes such as errors. I can understand being upset about losing or giving up a homer, but there's no need for that level of disrespect. Especially, considering that you may end up on the same team as another player some day (in Farnsworth's case). Then what are you going to do? They're not playing Little League teams, so show some respect and just tip your cap to the other guy. Is that asking too much?

Thread Killah/Angels Mod riverdunesrat's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Here's a couple more off the top of my head........Eric Karros and Mark Grace.
    GO PADRES AND ANGELS ALL THE WAY IN 2008
    ................http://img367.imageshack.us/img367/5347/mlblogo7ld.gif ..................

MLB ERA
    Myaeh Myaeh Myaeh <--- All announcers <--Non ****ing stop.

But listen. I guarentee you they have said at some point this year that a HR off of an A's pitcher was luck. That's just how they are. And I have it the worst. I have Michael "I Don't Know Anything ever or Today" Kay, and John "It's More Then Just a Sport, Hurling" Sterling.

I tried wayyy too hard with those nicknames.

MLB ERA
    I don't always get the A's announcers on MLB.tv, but from when I have, they usually are complimentary of the other team...no one's perfect and if that was all Hudler said, then that'd be fine, but he's always saying stupid shit. I just found what Farnsworth said to be really disrespectful and a display of poor sportsmanship. How bout throw a better pitch next time Farnsey? How bout that?