Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Is anyone else sick and tired of this crap!?

MLB ERA

Is anyone else sick and tired of this crap!?

For the love of God, this shit has REALLY REALLY REALLY gotten old!

"Will Bonds finally blast one deep?"

Bonds fails again

No HR for Bonds in ninth straight game

Barry Bonds: Ready to DH

Selig not surprised by taunting aimed at Bonds (aaawwww..... is poor widdle poodums' feelings getting hurt?)

Bonds hit in shoulder, doesn't homer

Bonds homerless for sixth straight game

Bonds moved up to third in the order to get back on track

Ruth's kin watching Bonds from a distance

Bonds back in friendlier confines, saving baseball an embarrassing moment

Those are just the ones from the past 3 or 4 days. This whole season, every ****ing day there's a top MLB headline with Bonds' name in it. "Bonds CLoses In", "Bonds 4 away from the Babe", "Bonds out of lineup tonight, will be back in action at home later this week", blah blah mother****ingblah!!!

A recent poll that I saw showed that 97.1% of all baseball fans polled (including the city of SF), absolutely hate Barry Bonds, yet this asshat continues to make the news, even when there's no ****ing news to report.

"Bonds goes 0-4 today". So WHAT!? So did 83 other guys that day.

Give it a ****ing rest! When the guy breaks a record, then report it. Since he's 40+ away from the record... STFU about it!

MLB ERA
    One more thing. Bonds couldn't lift Babe Ruth's jock with a forklift.

Scratch that, I guess with the help of Balco (and however many other sources), he could lift it, but when speaking of character, likeability and what he did during his time, Babe Ruth was a far far far greater ball player than Bonds could ever hope to be in his wildest, wettest dreams.

Nothing like a complete asshole, scratch that, complete cheating asshole belittling the accomplishments of one of the games greatest icons.

Future PGA Tour Golfer DirtyKash's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Bonds is batting cleanup tonight against Houston. Taylor Buchholz is on the mound for the Astros and Bonds is 0-for-2 in his career against him.

And nobody gives a rat's ass.
    "Players can't get better over time." -GiantsFanatic

De Facto Baseball God
    MLB ERA
    I would just love to see that poll Lynch! I agree with you though. I am sick of hearing about it but I'm glad I don't have to wait to see Giants highlights. Now you know how I felt about Manny being traded.

MLB ERA
    If I can find it again, I'll share.

MLB ERA
    even in Canada its getting annoying
    S3SL: Toronto Blue Jays' GM - rebuilding to division winner
    http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/7...illsnewbh6.jpg

MLB ERA
    I don't mind it but I don't pay attention to it. I just check to see if he hits a HR after each game.
    "For someone who was never meant for this world, I must confess I'm suddenly having a hard time leaving it. Of course, they say every atom in our bodies was once part of a star. Maybe I'm not leaving... maybe I'm going home."

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    What I am tired of is seeing this "Chasing Ruth" crap on ESPN!
    rf28

Future PGA Tour Golfer DirtyKash's Avatar
    MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    If it were Griffey and not Bonds, you'd be watching every single "Chasing Ruth" at-bat!!

MLB ERA
    Could be, but then again, Griffey isn't the size of a house after taking steroid for years. Bonds is a cheating piece of shit. He shouldn't be allowed 2 seconds of positive time or two positive words in the press. So it's kind of an apples to anabolic chickens comparison.

MLB ERA
    The only 2 people that know 100% that Bonds took Steroids is Bonds and God. Everything else is just opinion and speculations. Personally, I don't know if he did and it doesn't bother me. You can't unhit homeruns. If he breaks it than he breaks it and I believe he will get past 714 but I doubt he will pass 755.

I do have one question though. If people are tired of seeing headlines with his name it and chasing Ruth or what not than isn't this thread just adding to it?
    "For someone who was never meant for this world, I must confess I'm suddenly having a hard time leaving it. Of course, they say every atom in our bodies was once part of a star. Maybe I'm not leaving... maybe I'm going home."

MLB ERA
    There's no doubt in my mind the bastard is going to pass the Babe (715) in Oakland and all the bandwagon cheesedick Giants fans will be jerking off all over the Coliseum. But there's one thing that Bonds will never get them: a ring.

That said, I've had it with the steroid talk and I liken it to the immigration talk from our elected assclowns. If they have evidence, then handle it. If they don't, shut the f*ck up. Either way Selig is about as spineless as Bush and the Demorats in Washington.

I'm glad I'll be out of town when this crap goes down (out of the country in fact).

MLB ERA
    Really? Where ya going?

MLB ERA
    Quote Originally Posted by DravenX
    Really? Where ya going?
    Puerta Vallarta

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast