Thread: Ozzie Guillen

MLB ERA

Ozzie Guillen

"We've faced better"
    -Ozzie Guillen on Felix
    Typical response from a classless guy like Ozzie after a 19 year old dominated your playoff bound team for 6 2/3rd innings. Two pitches that didn't break like they were supposed to. Sorry that Felix didn't meet your expectations, Ozzie.

MLB ERA
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MarinersFan87
    Typical response from a classless guy like Ozzie after a 19 year old dominated your playoff bound team for 6 2/3rd innings. Two pitches that didn't break like they were supposed to. Sorry that Felix didn't meet your expectations, Ozzie.

Ozzie is just upset his team isnt playing that well lately. Its ok. He wished he had him in his rotation right now. He should ask his team that question.
    2003 Hybrid World Champion (115-47 reg season, 11-4 playoffs)

TBL: Anaheim Angels 2006-present (238-244 regular season, 1 division title)
    MSL: St Louis Cardinals 2013-present (2734-2936 regular season, 5 division titles, 2 championships)
    TSSL: Seattle Mariners 2006-2029, Pittsburgh Pirates 2030-present (209-277, 5 division titles w/SEA, 1 championship w/SEA)

MLB ERA

White Sox

Quote Originally Posted by MarinersFan87
    Dominated minus 2 hitters maybe. Jermaine Dye hit him very well, and King Felix has met the first batter to own him in Brian Anderson. He pitched a really good game and he's going to be a great pitcher if he stays healthy, but you have to give credit where credit is due, and Brian Anderson did something to King Felix that I thought was next to impossible not once, but twice.

As far as Ozzie's comments are concerned, don't let him get to you. He has no filter from brain to mouth, and that can make him come across badly at times, but he is a good manager and knows what he's doing out there. I'm sure you'd like him almost as much as I do if he were Seattle's manager.

MLB ERA
    I gave Anderson credit. Felix threw two pitches that didn't break like they were supposed to and Anderson made him pay. Twice. Oh well, I think it is a good sign that after 5 starts his worst start was a 7 IP, 3 ER, 8 K's, 1 BB effort. Any other pitcher on the roster puts up those numbers and we'd be jumping for joy.

Meh, I don't heed what Ozzie says often. He's about as much of a blowhard as Schilling and the media takes advantage because they know that both will talk about anything, a character flaw if you will.
    http://strike3forums.com/forums/phot...pelbon2006.jpg

Then out of fairness to the others you will be Slagathor.